[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 856

PODLIY16:

You can see that it should show DN, but it shows UP and I have this function:

double LRMA_UP=iCustom(NULL, 0, "VininI_LRMA_Color_Sounr(V2)", period, price, Shift, sensor, bPlaySound, SoundName,CheckBar, 1, 0);

it returns 0 and should it be like this?

and why CheckBar = 0, I need only the last bar, so it should be inserted Bars-1 or am I mistaken? in general help me out plz.

result is the same

PODLIY16:
result is the same

Do you change the settings? Don't do it any better.

Input parameters? Or what settings?

Dear Experts. Please advise how to write the Close bar of the high timeframe in the code, if the Expert Advisor is on a low timeframe.

fanat:

Dear Experts. Please advise how to write the Close bar of the high timeframe in the code, if the Expert Advisor is on a low timeframe.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/search?utm_campaign=MQL4.community

Dear IgorM. I am new to programming. I studied the textbook and know about iClose, but I don't know how to correctly write the condition "If on a daily timeframe the Close of the last candle is less than Open" in the code. Please give me some hints.

fanat:

Dear IgorM. I am new to programming. I have studied the tutorial, I know about iClose, but I can't figure out how to correctly write the condition "If on a daily timeframe Close of the last candle is less than Open" in the code. Please give me some hints.
   if (iClose(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0)<iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0)){

// код если работаете на нулевом баре - т.е. на последнем незакрытом
   }

if (iClose(NULL,PERIOD_D1,1)<iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_D1,1)){

// код если работаете на первом баре - т.е. на последнем закрытом баре
   }

IgorM:

Thank you very much!

Can you tell me why when I open a position with OrderSend with a huge Slippage set, I still get re-quotes (138 error) even though the price change was quite small?
Reason: