[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 853

artmedia70:
He's leaking anyway. Why speed it up?
Naturally it will leak here)) (to those who add martin as a gift Set file and detailed instructions)

I'm trying to test the Expert Advisor in the tester and decided to add a pending order,

here is the opening code OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,0.1,lAsc+40*lPoint,3,0,0," EXp #",01:00,Red);

Everything is correct, but the tester generates the following error: 2010.09.20 EURUSD: OrderSend error 4062,...

Error 4062 ERR_STRING_PARAMETER_EXPECTED Expected parameter of type string

? Why this error occurs because the currency symbol is specified correctly ! Please advise who faced this problem.

By the way, in the next code line, the function opening a simple buy order OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY,0.1,lAsc,3,0,0," EXp #",0,Red); it works fine without any problems

Infinity:

here is the code of the opening OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,0.1,lAsc+40*lPoint,3,0,0," EXp #",01:00,Red);

By the way, the following code line contains the function for opening a simple buy order OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY,0.1,lAsc,3,0,0," EXp #",0,Red); it works fine without any problems

look at the description in the help, the datetime type is similar to int

IgorM:

look at the description in the help, datetime is similar to int

so no it's not, ... I don't understand, ... 01:00 is not a datetime type ?

I guess it should be D'01:00' but then you get an error that the date is incomplete and I don't need days and months... I don't understand it

Infinity:
so no it is not similar of course, ... do not understand, ... 01:00 is not the datetime type ? as for the second code so here = datetime expiration=0, and how to enter in the first case then?

For example,

_TimeCurrent + timeframe * 60

where

_TimeCurrent = iTime(Symbol(), timeframe, 0);

timeframe - period, e.g. PERIOD_H1

or, in your case

iTime(Symbol(), PERIOD_H1, 0) + 60 * 60

Infinity:

so no it's not, ... I don't get it, ... 01:00 is not a datetime type ?

Apparently, it should be D'01:00', but in this case, an error will pop up that the date is incomplete, and I don't need days and months.

see https://docs.mql4.com/ru/basis/types/date time - Data types - Date and time constants (datetime)

abolk:

For example,

_TimeCurrent + timeframe * 60

where

_TimeCurrent = iTime(Symbol(), timeframe, 0);

timeframe - period, e.g. PERIOD_H1

and *60 is what? it means current time + 60 *60 ?

I can't figure it out ... tell me simply, I'll figure it out on the example ... I need an adjournment to be deleted at 23:00 every day

abolk:

see https://docs.mql4.com/ru/basis/types/date time - Data types - Date and time constants (datetime)

I'm just looking there,... and I don't understand anything, what's the use of D'12:30:27' //equals D'[compile date] 12:30:27' ??? and then what?

Infinity:

What's *60? What do you get, current time + 60 *60?

I can't figure it out... make it simple, I'll figure it out with an example... I need to delete the pending order at 23:00 every day

time in seconds

iTime(Symbol(), PERIOD_D1, 0) + 23 * 60 * 60

abolk:

time in seconds

iTime(Symbol(), PERIOD_D1, 0) + 23 * 60 * 60

or

D'23'

It doesn't help whatsoever )) now the wrong parameter error comes up )) if you set it as D'23' then the error '23' - date literal string is incomplete
Reason: