[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 852

PODLIY16:
help me please :)
Files:
experts.rar  6 kb

I compiled the indicators and threw them where i need them.

PODLIY16:
i have compiled indicators and i have thrown them where i need them.

Checked. The script works fine.

Only you can make things simpler. You don't need to know the colour. You need to know the current value and compare it more or less than the previous value. For this purpose, we should use the zero buffer. It always exists.

The colour is intended only for visualization. It is not required in Expert Advisors.

maybe it's not working for me because the dealing centre is not open at the moment? it seems to be closed at the weekend :(

I have been living for a long time, but do not know the name of the strategy, in which one has to wait for the smallest bar (doji) for a certain number of days (D chart) and place buy and sell stops on the boundaries of this daily range. Podskazite pliz, and ideally podgotovite pozh. advice on this topic. most likely not enough written on this subject. I just need statistics.

Please tell me how to add a martingale function to an EA. What code should be inserted? Help please...

Sayod:
Please tell me how to add a martingale function to an EA. What code should be inserted? Help please...
You don't need it... :) It's not a function...

zzura:

I've got such an EA in development, you can trade with a BIG deposit, leverage and a small lot 0.01 and profit of about 12 per cent a year (go to the bank), the risk of getting MARGINCOLL is great (martin). The question to experts: why all is good in the tester, but the demo does not work? And I have to work out so that I have to rewrite everything from scratch, everything turns out wrong, just horror?
Anyway, could you poke your nose in what kind of Expert Advisor and where it is in development?

Help add a martingale advisor, please...
Files:

Sayod:
Help add a martingale advisor, please...
It's already losing money. Why speed it up?
Reason: