[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 573

Urain >>:

Ну вообщето да, это я уже на автопилоте, выработал правила и шпарю не задумываясь,

согласен если параметр вовне не передаёться то криминала нет.

Но имейте в виду что снаружи параметр не измениться и если вы передали "" или "0" то снаружи функции он "GBPUSD" например не станет.

I see, thank you. When I call the function, the code explicitly specifies for which TF and which pair the value of the function should be returned. But it returns only 1, 0 and -1...
At least now I know what it is and why I don't understand the "&" sign so far.
You live and learn... :)

Vinin >>:

Похоже проблема в Слипаже. Маленький он
Victor, tell me, does slippage occur in the tester? In my tester it doesn't work and in real life too...

Please tell me how to do the following:

The Signal variable receives a value from the indicator through iCustom

Signal = iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M1,"MACD",0,0,i);

Then I want to open an order if Signal != EMPTY_VALUE.

My question is: What is the best way to check the Signal value in ALL timeframes (is it empty or not) and in all currency pairs?

We need this in order to open an order not only on the basis of M1 and other charts. And we want to keep the EA in one window instead of having it in every symbol window, but to run it on all pairs and search...

I don't want to set it manually:

Signal0 = iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M1,"MACD",0,0,i);
Signal1 = iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M5,"MACD",0,0,i);
Signal2 = iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M15,"MACD",0,0,i);
Signal3 = iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M30,"MACD",0,0,i);
It should be more succinct, maybe with a switch, I don't know. Can you tell me if anyone has done this before...

Noterday >>:

Подскажите плиз, как сделать следующее:

В переменную Signal поступает значение из индикатора через iCustom

You can make 2 arrays of string and int type, put all needed symbols in the first one and timeframes in the second one, and then use 2 nested loops to go through all tf symbols at one symbol first and then to the last one.

Could you suggest an EA that closes all positions when equity decreases or increases by a given value?

valenok2003 >>:
подскажите пож. советника закрывающего все позиции при уменьшении или увеличении эквити на заданное значение
double AccountEquity( ), returns Equity, so a few manipulations + a loop to close all positions, can't you do it yourself?

Very lazy, but I'll have to, but thanks for the tip

Techno >>:
Можно сделать 2 массива типа string и int, в первый забываешь все нужные символы, во второй таймфремы, а потом 2мя вложенными циклами сначала на одном символе все тф перебираешь и далее до последнего символа.
Thanks for the idea... I will try

seems to have written, closes and opens all Equity change orders,

Is there any ready-made script that gives more complete statistics based on the results (history) of testing or manual trading - losses, closing at 0, profits, currencies, distribution of drawdowns on history and by currencies, etc.?

Reason: