[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 577

valenok2003 >>:
а как код в топик вставить, чтобы он был подсвеченый?
When you write a topic, there is a menu at the top of the window in which you are writing. Click on the SRC and you're happy...

Hello.

I have stopped testing EAs for some reason.

I get this thing in my log:

2010.05.27 21:42:32 TestGenerator: No history data 'GBPUSD240' (On all pairs)

How may I fix it?

Thank you

DDFedor >>:

ничем. по всей видимости, Вам придется мозги менять... ну, т.е. ИЗменять... перестраивать...

а вообще-то - "код в студию". говорить о коде без самого кода - как-то непрактично получается.

выкладывайте Ваше решение(код) с GOTO, там уже и видно будет.

Here is the essence of the strategy:

The trading platform beeps when the MA superimposed on the DeMarker crosses the overbought or oversold line. Otherwise, if the MA crosses the overbought or oversold line 2 times in a row, the stochastic also crosses the overbought or oversold line respectively until the MA overlaid on the DeMarker returns to the overbought or oversold area.

I find it difficult to write its algorithm not even in program language, since 9 possible outcomes are supposed.

41ckm39fi писал(а) >>

Here's the gist of the strategy:

Do you understand the difference between "code to studio" and "essence of strategy"?

At Alpari the account type is NoSwap, does it mean that you can work without swap charges?

sever29 >>:

В Альпари тип счета- NoSwap, эт что, мона работать без начислений своп?

Uh-huh.

vadsura писал(а) >>
>> Uh-huh.

I haven't checked, so I'm wondering what they write in the properties of the symbol about swaps, the numbers there...

Good people! My good friends! I cannot figure out how to use MFI and DeMarker in the flat. I've read somewhere that they are best used for sideways trading, but I cannot compare their readings to the price movement. If you know something, please advise me...

tayny >>:

При работе этого советника на реале очень часто появляется ошибка 146.

Можно ли сделать так, чтобы советник делал несколько попыток открыть ордер, скажем, с паузой полминуты?

extern int Time_Refresh = 30;

int Time_Start;

int init()
{
//--- определяем стартовое время  ------------------------------------
Time_Start = TimeCurrent();
//-----------------------------------------------------------------
return(0);
}

int start()
{
//-------    действие производим через Time_Refresh секунд ------------
  int Time_Diff = TimeCurrent() - Time_Start;
  Comment("Stoch_Sum_All_Alert: Обновление через ", Time_Refresh-Time_Diff, " сек"); //обратный отсчёт
  if(Time_Diff >= Time_Refresh)
  {
    Time_Start = TimeCurrent();
    FLAG = true;
  }
  if(FLAG == true && Alert_ON == true)
  {
    FLAG = false;
   ...ваш код

}

return(0);
}

artmedia70 >>:
Когда пишете топик, вверху окна, в котором пишете, присутствует менюшка. Щёлкните по SRC и будет вам счастие...

Thanks, I was trying to use the drop-down menu - code. It turns out to be SRC.
Reason: