Do the laws of physics work in forex? - page 8

every OS is a yellow striped fly ! but some clever people think it's the PALC around which the earth spins

PS/ on an arbitrary stretch of history you can always pick up a WMA one to say "wai, where were my eyes..." :-)

PPS/ already sick of explaining that the average is the average of events that have already come true. It's the one that follows the price, simply because that's how it's calculated. Price does not go back to MA - that's just the way the wagons are calculated to go to price. How long can you put the cart before the horse?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

every OS is a yellow striped fly ! but some clever people think it's the PULK around which the earth spins

PS/ on an arbitrary stretch of history you can always pick up a WMA one to say "wai, where were my eyes..." :-)

PPS/ already sick of explaining that the average is the average of events that have already come true. It's the one that follows the price, simply because that's how it's calculated. Price does not go back to MA - that's just the way the wagons are calculated to go to price. How long can you put the cart before the horse?

Maybe they'll listen to you.

Musicians don't listen))))

Uladzimir Izerski:

No dear fellow. It's not flubbing, it's hard work.

The middle one is the axle. What's the axis then?

The midline is the axis of the plot in question. If the average line period is selected correctly - the calculation parameters such as the deviation will show favourable conditions for opening a deal. If the period is not chosen correctly - you will suffer from drawdown with consequent smaller profit or loss.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

every OS is a yellow striped fly ! but some clever people think it is the PALC around which the earth turns

PS/ on an arbitrary stretch of history you can always pick up a WMA such that you can say "wai, where were my eyes..." :-)

That would be true if today's and tomorrow's price were in no way related.

Александр:

The centre line is the axis of the section of the graph in question. If the period of the average line is selected correctly - calculated parameters such as deviation will indicate favourable moments for transaction opening. If the period is not correct - you will see a drawdown with further smaller profit or loss.

We will not understand each other that way.

Where did the midline come from all of a sudden?

P.s. For me the line is a straight line. Is the deviation from the midline a constant?

What is the correctness of the midline based on?

Assuming the average turns into a line. But there are 100500 averages.

How do you determine the correct one?

You don't know. I do. I have more experience)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

We don't understand each other like that.

Where did the middle line come from all of a sudden?

P.s. To me the line is a straight line. Is the deviation from the midline a constant?

What is the correctness of the midline based on?

the average line is plotted based on the history and the assumption is made that the price will continue to move in the direction of the average line

If it is justified - profit,

if not - drawdown or loss.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

PS/ on an arbitrary stretch of history, you can always pick up a WMA one to say "wow, where were my eyes..." :-)

that's for sure.

can you do it on gsb too? i haven't tried it.

Александр:

the average line is plotted against history and an assumption is made that price will continue to move in the direction of the average line

if it is justified - profit,

if not - drawdown or loss

I had to add it to my previous post. You may read it if you are interested.

multiplicator:

That's for sure.

can you do it on gsb as well? i haven't tried it.

Any graph has common features.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I admit turning the average into a line. But there are 100500 averages.

How do you determine the right one?

You don't know. I do. I have more experience)))

Well, that's what this forum is for.

share your thoughts

Reason: