[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 418

chief2000 >>:

У меня две копии платформы одного брокера. В каждой свой Демо счет и общая папка experts.

Если я открываю первую, потом закрываю ее, затем открываю вторую то во второй необходимо поновой набрать пароль.

Закрываю вторую и открываю первую - теперь нужен пароль для первой. Так это и должно быть?

Спасибо!

use this, the rest in private

Files:

rustein >>:

пользуйся этим, остальное в личку

Thank you!

I want to ask a pro, can the EA receive signals from external sources?

For example, on some server, install a library like DLL and from it the Expert Advisor takes signals, in general, the question is how to hide the signals of the EA on a remote server, so that the server that serves it would not guess that the library is related to forex?

Where in MT can you expose the sliding envelope...

Hi all ! Question : how to set the dollar index in mt4 in the "market overview" it is not present (mt4 opened on a demo account)

spongebob писал(а) >>
Hi all ! Question : how can i set the dollar index in mt4 in the "Market Watch" it is not present (mt4 is open on demo account)

where the market overview click on show all symbols, then the dollar index should be called DXH0

If you click on Market Watch, click Show All Symbols, then the dollar index should be DXH0

Thanks a lot but I can't find it there, where can I download it or maybe I need to change service provider

spongebob писал(а) >>

Thank you very much but I can't find it there, where can it be downloaded or is it more likely that I need to change service provider?

So the DC does not provide this symbol.

granit77 >>:

Значит, ДЦ не предоставляет этого символа.

Can you tell me where to download a normal MT4 where DT provides this tool, I just need it for analysis, thanks in advance

spongebob писал(а) >>

Can you tell me where to download a normal MT4 where DT provides this tool, I just need it for analysis, thanks in advance

friend on the Fibo-group, download the terminal there.

Reason: