[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 411

When running an Expert Advisor together with MT4, a hole is created in the historical data between the zero bar and the bar at the time the Expert Advisor was last run.

IndicatorCounted() cannot be used in the Expert Advisor.

Please advise the easiest and most reliable way to determine if the history has been loaded in the hole, so that the Expert Advisor can make a new and correct recalculation of all data.

Is there any way to identify the hole in the history, so the Expert Advisor waits until it is filled and then it continues its work?

MoneyJinn писал(а) >>

When running an Expert Advisor with MT4 a hole in the historical data appears between the zero bar and the bar at the time the Expert Advisor was last run.

IndicatorCounted() cannot be used in the Expert Advisor.

Please advise the easiest and most reliable way to determine if the history has been loaded in the hole, so that the Expert Advisor can make a new and correct recalculation of all data.

Is there any way to identify the hole in the history, so the Expert Advisor waits until it is filled and then only continues its work?

Error 4066 indicates that history loading is in progress.

Morzh09 >>:

Друзья, спасибо, что откликнулись.

немножко советника подрихтовал....

но, осталась проблема при тестировании:

в советнике условия открытия/закрытия позиций определяю по обращению к буферу одного индикатора.

но, эти условия не срабатывают :(

вывожу алертом содержимое этого буфера, но там, как выясняется, хранится какая-то хренотень... (прошу прощения за "технический термин", просто накипело уже...)

подскажите, пожалуйста, как это исправить.

правильно ли я к буферу индикатора обращаюсь?

(индюк и советник во вложении)

Заранее большое спасибо.

Everything is wrong.

Be sure to report back on the implementation of this tactic (in person).

Files:

Who can tell me which method of checking the placement of brackets in the code is better to use? Surely there must be something already worked out...

Nail_Saby писал(а) >>
Who can tell me which method of parenthesis checking is better to use? Surely there must be something already worked out...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1462

Good afternoon friends.

Discovered the SHI_SilverTrendSig indicator.

It recommends opening/closing positions by showing appropriate "signal points".

If available, please recommend other indicators that are similar to it.

Thank you very much in advance.

Morzh09 писал(а) >>

I'm a bit confused about the code... If there is a possibility, please advise.

But, the advisor does not make a single trade at this....

Arrows can only appear on the first bar and not on the zero bar

The indicator is similar to WPR with levels 30 and 70, with a period of 9

Slightly modified indicator.

If you need it, I can post it.

Hi, could you tell me how to flip the chart in MetaTrader upside down?

Thank you.

The easiest way is to put a mirror in front of you and look through it.

Why?

I just don't want to flip the monitor for visual analysis ;)

There has to be a graph flip function.

Reason: