[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 383

Good afternoon, friends.

Can you please advise me on this question.

I want to write an indicator that would take information from another chart (not from the one it was attached to).

For example, the stochastic, being attached to the EUR\USD chart, plotted based on bars from the EUR\GBP chart, for example.

Advise how to implement this (adding data from another chart) in the code?

Thank you very much in advance.

Ilya, look in the private line.

How do I find out the current bid and ask for a pair?

chief2000 >>:

Попытался импортировать HST - файл исторических данных для 1 MIN EURUSD из платформы одного брокера (для проверок)

в МТ4 другого брокера. В настройках: количества видимых баров и баров в истории - по максимуму. Сразу же после импортирования (перед этим

удалял всю историю и перегрузил МТ) все бары с 1999 появились в окне. Затем перегрузил МТ и запустил тестирование с 1999 -

но тестер видит только данные с 2009 и никак не с 1999.

1. Почему? (согласно документации все законно)

2. Если удалить полностью всю историю, а затем подгрузить 1 минутки за 10 лет через сервер MetaQuotes -

где будет проходить разграничение между данными брокера и данными с MetaQuotes?

1. I don't know why, but you could try deleting the entire contents of the history folder before importing

Good afternoon, friends.

Please advise on the following question:

is it possible to use in indicators an analogue of "external" variables of Expert Advisors?

When we "attach" an indicator to a chart, can we set some parameters of the indicator manually (like it is done for Expert Advisors, for example)?

Thank you very much.

People, what's wrong with it, tell me. It says error,'Period' - variable expected .

if (int Period() = 60) { Points = GlobalVariableGet("EURUSD1h");}

Michey25 писал(а) >>

How do you find out the current bid and ask for a pair?

double ask=MarketInfo("Ваш символ", MODE_ASK);
For Bid similarly, but use MODE_BID. Better see the help though.

kon12 писал(а) >>

People, what's wrong with it, tell me. It says error, 'Period' - variable expected .

if (Period() == 60) { Points = GlobalVariableGet("EURUSD1h");}

Vinin >>:

Great!

Emergency help.

The forum is very welcoming indeed.

Thanks to you and so many other movers and shakers.

Thank you!

Morzh09 >>:

Друзья, добрый день.

Подскажите пожалуйста, по такому вопросу.

Хочу написать индикатор, который для рассчета брал бы информацию с другого графика (не с того, к которому его "прицепили").

Например, чтобы стохастик, будучи прикрепленным к графику EUR\USD, строился по барам с графика EUR\GBP, например.

Посоветуйте, как этот момент (добавление данных с другого графика) реализовать в коде?

Заранее большое спасибо.

Take any indicator, for example the standard one https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7534

and use iOpen, etc. for the data from the desired symbol.

Reason: