[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 354

costy_ писал(а) >>

So why resize if you don't specify the number of buffer cells, it's maximum!?

>> it's the minimum.

Vinin писал(а) >>

Put it out there. Either here or in person. I'll check for errors.

On page 351 there is a file with this code attached to the first message. When I wrote it the first time I didn't attach it, then I edited it and attached the file.

vasya_vasya >> :

>> it's minimal.

Strange but when declaring indicator buffers the number of cells is not specified, so I thought it was the maximum, thanks.

Vekker >> :

On page 351 there is a file with this code attached to the first message. When I wrote it the first time, I didn't attach it, then I edited it and attached the file.

Go to previous page, edit the code where shown in my post and train your attention.

Vekker писал(а) >>

Hello.

Can't solve the problem for the third week. CAN'T GET RID OF IT IN ANY WAY?

I have prescribed in init() function some one-off initial collection of chart information.

Function deinit() and start() are empty - there is nothing there. I want to check first what the analysis will give for its further use.

When compiling what I've written I got the ETERNAL ! error '\end_of_program' - unbalanced left parenthesis.

Checked AND REPEATED all the brackets, but found nothing.

File with the code is attached.

Can kTo see what little thing is poisoning my life?

Just why everything is stuffed in init().

Files:

costy_ писал(а) >>

Strangely enough, when declaring indicator buffers the number of cells is not specified, so I thought it was the maximum, thank you.

>> indicator buffers are a different story.

hello

which function returns the value in pips from the price to the lowest possible price at which a pending order can be set?

Stells писал(а) >>

hello

which function returns the value in pips from the price to the lowest possible price at which a pending order can be set ?

Have a look at MarketInfo();

MODE_STOPLEVEL 14 Minimum stop loss/stake profit level in pips

MODE_FREEZELEVEL 33 Level of order freezing in pips. If the execution price is within the limits defined by the freeze level, the order cannot be modified, cancelled or closed.

alsu писал(а) >>

One left bracket I'm missing! - That's great!!! Thanks for the gift and the joke.

Vinin писал(а) >>

Just why everything is stuffed into init().

I wanted it to look back once before a sufficiently large price movement to the corridor, to determine the price at the tops and bottom of this corridor and

and then it will not recalculate it on every tick. At the start I want to have a plan of action at the end of each hour, depending on what the excursion has shown. I will now go to the previous page and see where I missed.

And to write in a private message - is it how to excuse me? I'm quite new to the forum.

Reason: