Hedging Martingale. - page 5

R0MAN:

:-) I see.

On the level of TR. At the next averaging/reversal at higher volumes already without TR. I.e. purely as a trawl option from the profits level. I am considering this option at the moment.

The only problem to be solved is the transfer of a lock order to B/S. All the rest is particular.

edutak:
The only problem that needs to be solved is the conversion of the lock order to B/S. Everything else is just details.

Everyone's been so quiet, they're reading the threads on other forums or something... I need a little more fuel :)

1. Here are some ideas about locking, such atashe locking : http://forexsystems.ru/ruchnye-torgovye-strategii-i-taktiki/69773-taktika-attashe-lokirovaniya.html

1.1. you link is for general guidance and to help people better understand that not every lock is evil, it only has a very indirect relation to this topic.

1.2. also the methods described above are barely applicable for MT5 (except for brokerage companies where one currency has different suffixes, for example EURUSD.m / EURUSD.m1) in MT5, one location is enough

Further on the topic:

2. You can of course send tasks to programmers, but it would be more correct to explain everything yourself, because there is a high probability that they would misunderstand, and you wouldn't even know what was wrong. MQL is a simple language, I have picked up several simple Expert Advisors for beginners, MQL is a simple language, but with more or less clean code, for beginners, look at their code, add it to your terminal, compile it, try to remove some lines, add some more, if the purpose of some method is unclear, just put the mouse cursor on its name and press F1 on the keyboard - that's help. Personally, I find most organic EAs written by Integer, so I advise to learn from his codes. Here is the list :

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1107

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1431

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1105

3. about your very first and last two posts - the ideas seem right, but :

3.1. Take Profit is hardly needed there, you have to know where the price will be, and you 100% don't know that, you can use a grid of orders, but it needs a lot of calculations to be right.

3.2. trailing may increase your profit only if it is significantly bigger than the spread.

3.3. in the last post you added a weird order sequence, which is nothing like a standard lot, can you draw a broken line in the picture and mark entries and possible exits in it, example is attached?

3.4. you also made a mistake with numbers in the last post, and you got a legitimate feedback, when you write an EA and start changing parameters you will understand why, also when you start testing the EA, maybe I will send you some more links to add ideas

3.5. you wrote the main thing - the transfer of a loc to a Buy, this is not the main thing, the transfer of a loc to a Buy is done by the trading system itself, the problem is different and it is in your previous post, your task is to minimize the loss

4. You may also need this - https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/88

5. While you are figuring it out, you better leave your groundwork, including in the code, but if you find something good, you better grab it and do not tell anyone directly, you may only use hints :)

Files:
1zg4.gif  6 kb

Those who have once found a grail will never stop - and will seek more and more grails!

transcendreamer:
He who has once found a grail will never stop - and will seek more and more grails!

fact. until he takes 100% in a minute..... but obviously not on the lokas.

_new-rena:

fact. until it takes 100% in a minute..... but clearly not on the lokas.

loki is not a grail fact.

Thank you, artemiusgreat. In principle, I have found out everything I need. I found a system on the Internet, which is similar to what I want to do, it is even simpler, and I will make a robot in manual mode. Following your wise advice, I won't go into detail. I will only say that the risk at the beginning, when you enter the transaction and most likely it will be 1.2% - all, then no risk, open order with lot 10, 20 times the previous one, then the orders will close, or a small plus, or a huge plus (risk=0%). Compared to the manual variant (without indicators), the Expert Advisor will earn less, but it suits me fine. Is it a grail or not? If the profit will always be greater than the loss, what is it? I don't know, but I do know.)

The Expert Advisor will have two indicators, one in the terminal, the other in my computer. If you want, I can email you the indicator, the name of TS and the video. From here, I think you'll figure it out better than me.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

edutak:

Thank you, artemiusgreat. In principle, I have found out everything I need. I found a system on the Internet, which is similar to what I want to do, it is even simpler, and I will make a robot in manual mode. Following your wise advice, I won't go into detail. I will only say that the risk at the beginning, when you enter the transaction and most likely it will be 1.2% - that's it, then no risk, open order with lot 10, 20 times the previous one, then the orders will close, or in a small plus, or a huge plus (risk=0%). Compared to the manual variant (without indicators), the Expert Advisor will earn less, but it suits me fine. Is it a grail or not? If the profit will always be greater than the loss, what is it? I don't know, though I do know.)

The Expert Advisor will have two indicators, one in the terminal, the other on my computer. If you like, I may send you the indicator, TS name and video. From here, I think you'll figure it out better than me.

I will send it to me in a private message, please.
I'm not going to say anything. - there's a smiley at the end of his post... :-)
Especially if it is posted on the Internet...

edutak:

Thank you, artemiusgreat. In principle, I have found out everything I need. I found a system on the Internet, which is similar to what I want to do, it is even simpler, and I will make a robot in manual mode. Following your wise advice, I won't go into detail. I will only say that the risk at the beginning, when you enter the transaction and most likely it will be 1.2% - that's all, then no risk, open order with lot 10, 20 times the previous one, then the orders will close, or in a small plus, or a huge plus (risk=0%). Compared to the manual variant (without indicators), the Expert Advisor will earn less, but it suits me fine. Is it a grail or not? If the profit will always be greater than the loss, what is it? I do not know, though I do)

The Expert Advisor will have two indicators, one in the terminal, the other in my computer. If you want, I can e-mail you the indicator, the name of TS and the video. From here, I think you will figure it out better than me.

i do not understand everything literally, by "do not spread" i mean that everyone has to find his own strategy and has to strain his bones for that

1. if you have been helped to understand a certain issue, then after that you can help someone else, for instance, to observe the balance of good and evil in nature :)

2. if you see that a man is working on a problem for a long time, but does not notice some detail, then why not help him, because he really tries, makes public some developments, scripts, in principle, so did Alexander and Crenfix, though I liked the manner of Alexander's presentation more, it's a pity that now you can not catch him, you could shake out a lot of good ideas

3. I reacted to this particular forum thread because :

- You said that you're new, but just a couple of posts, gave quite a good idea that I could only snatch up from other people's posts, while considering different options over the past 2 years, just wondered how quickly you grasp

- This forum, or any other, is full of skeptics who when presented with an alternative point of view immediately try to flay and convince you of its wrongness, I decided to insert myself so that another adequate topic is not mixed with ... As a result i came back to it a year and a half later, and by the way i also say that lossy is NOT a grail, lossy is just a good tool, an assistant, everyone in this thread for some reason got excited and started to claim a profit from a lock, although i dont remember that in this thread linked lossy exactly with profit or graality :)

i.e. transcendreamer - generates sensible ideas in several forums at once, shares his code, in particular, an interesting indicator for generating a portfolio with preset stationarity, trend - flat, there are some flaws, but for those who are into portfolios, it definitely gives food for thought ... i.e. with such a person, as for me, it is quite possible to discuss new ideas, without giving out all at once, but for example, you can discuss MM or entry points separately ... But unfortunately he categorically cries out that he wants nothing to do with lots. Ok, we won't try to force anyone to join Lok sect, who wants to start asking questions and then, depending on their activity, we may decide what dose of information to give to a concrete requester :)

Maybe someday transcendreamerom will be more productive in discussing portfolio issues, but right now the topic is about one currency, maximum about three, so let's just discard all the bad stuff they say about locks and slowly improve the system :)

transcendreamer:
loki is not a grail fact.

i've also spent a lot of time on the loCs. i managed to get a maximum of 300% a year with a good amount of drawdown. the desire to have a higher % is out ))))

the system is really nice and deserves attention, but.... the result is nothing.

I don't remember, but there was a screenshot of one of my locky strategies in the spring forecasts on 4pc, if I didn't grok it...

Hello. Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br2cL9HKXCg there are many videos on this topic.

I am going to use indicators in my Expert Advisor: ADX and Moving Hala. Algorithm of the robot is in the video.

That will be all.

П.А.Дмитриев ТС Снайпер 08.01.2014г Безрисковый разгон депозита 2
П.А.Дмитриев ТС Снайпер 08.01.2014г Безрисковый разгон депозита 2
  • www.youtube.com
То о чем молчат профессионалы Форекса! Информация, которую прячут брокеры и ДЦ от новичков! На видео только 5% от всей информации которую нельзя показывать и...
Reason: