[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 223

DDFedor >> :

with a drawing - more understandable...

you can represent the candle as a segment, and then you can use this method... 'Useful functions from KimIV'

Also in the same branch there is a function for intersecting lines...

I have another question. Suppose we have a first coordinate and a tilt angle and we shift the second coordinate to the right without changing the angle so that the zero bar coincides in time with the second coordinate, in which case we can get a signal at the intersection of this point. Is it possible?

forex-k писал(а) >>

I have one more question. Suppose we have the first coordinate and the slope angle and the second coordinate will be shifted to the right without changing the angle to make the zero bar coincide with the second coordinate, in this case we can get a signal at intersection of this point. Is it possible?

oil... Why should the line follow the bar, if the point can be set further than the current bar and check only the crossing, instead of making extra efforts to redraw the line "according to the bar"...

DDFedor >> :

oil... Why should the line follow the bar if the point can be set further than the current bar and only check the intersection, instead of making extra efforts to redraw the line "according to the bar"...

How to determine this intersection point more easily?

forex-k писал(а) >>

If the text is missing, write again; if there is no text, the question is not clear.

clarify whether this is the next question or a sequel.

DDFedor >> :

If the text is missing, write again; if there is no text, the question is not clear.

how easy is it to determine this intersection point? without three-dimensional arrays. any other options?

forex-k >> :

how easy is it to determine this intersection point? without three-dimensional arrays. any other options?

do you have the equations of both lines? the intersection point is the solution to a system of two equations.

Choomazik >> :

do you have the equations of both lines? the point of intersection is the solution to a system of two equations.

Yeah got it, now I need to stick it all in the EA and check it out.

Can you tell me how to make the SAR indicator draw points only over the open order (or the reverse) to visualise the trade and analysis upon completion??? or maybe there is similar code???

Good day to all...

I have been trying to solve the problem of excessive opening of deals on some candlesticks for a week now

I want to try to fix the time of opening the first deal and not to open it earlier than a half an hour (for me, H30), I added such lines to the code:

total=OrdersTotal();
 if ( cdelka==0)
  Raznost=3600;    
    else 
  Raznost=TimeCurrent()- time;   
 if ( total<1 && Raznost>=3600)

//а при открытие сделки добавил ещё 

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY, LOT,Ask,3,Bid- STOPLOSS*Point,Ask+ TAKEPROFIT*Point,"ОРДЕР#",10011,0,Green);
     cdelka++;
     time=TimeCurrent();

I tried to fix it with a time like this but these artificial "crutches" did not help....can you tell me if there is another way? Or maybe I'm just coding wrong...

Foxgun >> :
Can you tell me how to make SAR indicator draw points only over open order (or on the reverse) to visualize trade and analysis on completion??? or maybe there is similar code???

You can calculate function values and then draw "points"

using trend lines of very short lengths for the calculated coordinates.

Reason: