[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 222

tmp.0 >> :

>> Wouldthat be okay?

I know myself how to set the text mark. I would like to learn how to do such a feature, e.g. to see the current price, of course, with an update on each tick, but not in Comment, but via OBJ_LABEL, or in some other way, in the part of the monitor where I want.

Good afternoon everyone!

Could you help me with this question. The Expert Advisor opens a position with increasing ADX and crossing MA9 and MA18. It opens like smart, but then something unimaginable happens, if it is near the American market, the candle starts shaking, the indicators are in place up and down and on this candle opens 2 pieces of positions, and immediately close them (but there is already trembling SAR)

The question: How to write it to do only one deal at the opening at a time equal to the interval of the chart? So it opens and does not react to noise until the next candlestick?

Or this question may be solved in some other way? How to make MA at crossing be considered as a crossover only by close prices? well, when the candle is closed, it is only a crossover and not as every second....

Alex5757000 >> :

I know myself how to set the text label. I would like to learn how to make such a fixture, e.g. to see current price with update on each tick, but not in Comment, but through OBJ_LABEL, or in some other way, in that part of the monitor where I want.

I'm not quite sure what the problem is. The start() function is called on every tick. From it, you call Kim's function with the right parameters, including what you want, where and in what form. For example like this:

void start() 
   {
   SetLabel("Label1", "Bid="+DoubleToStr(Bid,Digits), Blue, 5, 15, 3, 12);
   SetLabel("Label2", "Ask="+DoubleToStr(Ask,Digits), Red, 5, 30, 3, 12);
   SetLabel("Label3", "Spread="+DoubleToStr((Ask-Bid)/Point,0), Green, 5, 45, 3, 12);
   }

//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  Автор    : Ким Игорь В. aka KimIV,  http://www.kimiv.ru                   |
//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
void SetLabel(string nm, string tx, color cl, int xd, int yd, int cr=0, int fs=9) {
  if (ObjectFind( nm)<0) ObjectCreate( nm, OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0,0);
  ObjectSetText( nm, tx, fs);
  ObjectSet( nm, OBJPROP_COLOR    , cl);
  ObjectSet( nm, OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, xd);
  ObjectSet( nm, OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, yd);
  ObjectSet( nm, OBJPROP_CORNER   , cr);
  ObjectSet( nm, OBJPROP_FONTSIZE , fs);
}

tmp.0 >> :

I'm not quite sure what the problem is. The start() function is called on every tick. From it, you call Kim's function with the right parameters, including what you want, where and in what form. For example like this:

О! Now I get it. Thanks!!!!!! Actually the question for me was this construction: "Bid="+DoubleToStr(Bid,Digits). Honestly, it's the first time I see such an entry with plus: +DoubleToStr(...). But I understood the meaning.

Alex5757000 >> :

Honestly, it's the first time I've seen such an entry with plus: +DoubleToStr(...). But I get the meaning.

Indeed. Classic addition of two string values. Now you can easily answer what the result of "Masha "+"Vasya" expression will be

Options:

a) "MashaVasya"

b) "Love".

c) "So I say it's nonsense, but Ivan_Vasilich says it's scissors".

vendim писал(а) >> I wonder what horizontal scale is applied (meaning no numbers 2, 6, 10, 14, etc.) in the detailed report:

So, no one can answer why the output is NOT THAT and NOT THERE? Or is it just me and everyone else OK?

Hi all!

I have a quick question for the programmers, I can't figure it out myself. How to determine the point of Bid intersection with the trend line programmatically?

forex-k писал(а) >>

Hi all!

I have a little question for the programmers, I can't figure it out myself. How to determine the point of Bid intersection with the trend line programmatically?

The drawing is more understandable...

You can represent a candlestick as a line segment, and then you can use this method... 'Useful functions from KimIV'.

also in the same thread there is a line crossing function...

DDFedor >> :

with a drawing - more understandable...

you can represent the candle as a segment, and then you can use this method... 'Useful functions from KimIV'

Also in the same branch there is a function for intersecting lines...

Thank you! It's tricky, but if there's no other way, it's fine.

Good afternoon gentlemen, help please, the news indicator is giving an error:

2009.09.13 13:17:51	FFCal_v03_Window- EURUSD,H1: unknown subwindow number 1 for ObjectCreate function

Can someone tweak it or give me a hint?

Files:
Reason: