[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 176

We're on the fourth forum here so far.

... if you're not sure, don't say so.

FAQ:

We're on the fourth forum here so far.

... if you're not sure, don't say so.

I'm not asserting, I'm asking.

It turns out that in 4 and 5 trendlines are built differently (or built the same way, angles show differently) - is that the conclusion?

bestfx:

Nope lag. It goes 50 p to the bottom and comes back, and all the time puts orders.

In any case, we have to compare and then place/not place orders...

Write the question in more detail again, as the original is already deep in the branch... :-)

Silent:

I'm not asserting, I'm asking.

It turns out that in 4 and 5 the trend is plotted differently (or plotted the same way, the angles show differently) - such a conclusion?

Sorry - lied. for a trendline the angle will return = "0".

But in this case, if initially the trend was plotted by angle, by all four (three (need second time - I just checked it)) points and then the angle would be set, then the second price would be known.

Regarding the angle - the absolute angle, and rightly so, is plotted in relation to the window, not the chart. For what are the exemplary angles for a chart in time/price space ? I understand that the topicstarter is still interested in the stability of the relative angle, and this is calculated even for a simple trend.

FAQ:

Sorry - lied. for the trend angle would return = "0".

But in this case, if the trend was initially plotted by angle, by all four (three (need second time - just checked)) points, and then it would be given an angle, then the second price would be known.

Regarding the angle - the absolute angle, and rightly so, is plotted in relation to the window, not the chart. For what are the exemplary angles for a chart in time/price space ? I understand that the topicstarter is still interested in the stability of the relative angle, and it is calculated even for a simple trend.

Yes, probably so.

The problem with angles in the Gann fan is there, there 45 is plotted against the window, and the other angles are calculated, and therefore they vary in scale, that's why I paid attention to it.

FAQ:

Sorry - lied. for trend angle would return = "0".

But in this case, if the trend was initially plotted by angle, by all four (three (need second time - just checked)) points, and then it would be given an angle, then the second price would be known.

The picture I posted above shows that the terminal still knows the second coordinate of the trend by angle, even if it was plotted using only one point and angle value, so why can't the same values be determined via ObjectGet in this case?

Could someone from the venerable public please explain in which cases

for( k= ; k<length ; k++) 
{
   // чего-то делаем
}

compiles successfully? And what does the variable k at the beginning of the loop equal in this case?

The point is that if you write such a code alone, the compiler will generate a missing lvalue, i.e. it's absolutely correct.

But in my indicator I have a very similar construction, but the compilation is normal and creates a full-fledged ex4.

Am I missing something?

Good afternoon!

Can you tell me if there is a function that determines the value of a lot?

alsu:

Would any of the honourable public be able to explain

Hardly anyone other than the developers.

alsu:

Could someone from the venerable public please explain in which cases

compiles successfully? And what does the variable k at the beginning of the loop equal in this case?

The point is that if you write such a code alone, the compiler will generate a missing lvalue, i.e. it's absolutely correct.

But in my indicator I have a very similar construction, but the compilation is performed normally, creating a full-fledged ex4.

Am I missing something?

That's a bug, that's for sure, go to the servicedeck.
Reason: