[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 115

Good afternoon to all!

"I have built an EA (the main idea is to break through hi-low of different timeframes), but it takes a very long time to test it, I am not even talking about optimization, it just takes an unreal long time. Maybe somebody from the knowledgable EA could take a look at the code. It would be interesting to know what exactly in the code is so slow. Thanks in advance for the help.

al_ex писал(а) >>

Good afternoon to all!

"I have built an EA (the main idea is to break through hi-low of different timeframes), but it takes a very long time to test it, I am not even talking about optimization, it just takes an unreal long time. Maybe somebody from the knowledgable EA could take a look at the code. It would be interesting to know what exactly in the code is so slow. Thanks in advance for the help.

I don't think anyone would be interested in this Expert Advisor. The work may indeed be sped up, but it may not be necessary. And this work is more expensive than writing an EA from scratch. I would be willing to help for USD 2,000.

Vinin >> :

It is unlikely that there will be anyone willing to disarm this advisor. The work can be accelerated, but is it really necessary? And such work is more expensive than writing an EA from scratch. I would be glad to help you for USD 2,000.

>> Frankly speaking, I'm not sure if the idea behind this EA is worth 2k), although over the last couple of months this EA has worked with 0.1-0.2 lot during tests. By the way, I saw your realization of a breakthrough EA on the forum here, I even wanted to remake it for my own needs, but then I decided to take another way, I wanted to output everything into external variables so I could optimize everything, but it turned out to be somewhat heavy ...

HELP, PLEASE!!!

Same question: How do I set my own chart period?

There are constants PERIOD_M1, PERIOD_M5, etc. It turns out that I need to write my own constant. And then how do I attach it to processing? How is standard processing of time intervals implemented?

Any advice on where to look in the references? Or suggest a forum topic to ask a question.

i would be grateful for any advice!

The search rules.

AlexGbl >> :

I would be grateful if you could give me some advice on what literature to look through, or tell me which forum topic to post the question in.

i would be grateful for any advice!

Forexample, if you don't know what you need, you may want to use it as an indicator or as an Expert Advisor:

If you don't have enough literature on the forum, here's another search.

And if even this is not enough - here is more search.

It's a handy thing, isn't it?

Thanks! :) came across the right one at once :)

Hello. I downloaded the platform (broco)demo, attached an EA (EleMent 6.0 ) for example on USDJPY,M1 put all the checkboxes, but it does not want to place orders. Can you tell a newbie what to fix? Many thanks in advance.

Is it possible that the advisor was giving out a signal by email or text?!

dram-n >> :
Hello. I downloaded the platform (broco)demo, attached an EA (EleMent 6.0 ) for example on USDJPY,M1 put all the checkboxes, but it does not want to place orders. Can you tell a newbie what to fix? Many thanks in advance.

This adviser will not trade on the Broco platform. You have to make some changes in the code of the Expert Advisor to make it work. Please refer to the author of this EA.

Reason: