[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 61

Alexandr-ok:
A huge question for you guys...
Don't spam, repeat the question in different threads. Your thread has been deleted, you have been warned.

Zhundosik:

Hello! I have been developing a Forex strategy for two years. I have been trading in real life for a year now. Unfortunately, my full-time job does not let me trade at maximum efficiency: i miss entries and then i fail to make an exit. However I'm profitable. I came to a conclusion - I need an Expert Advisor. Then the quality of deals will improve and I can better optimize them, because it takes me two days to recalculate my trading history. In fact, the system is not very complicated: I use one indicator and trailing stop-loss Expert Advisor. I am not going to squander my intellectual effort. Who wants to collaborate and help write the Expert Advisor write ZhmakovEM@mail.ru. Competent work done I will pay.

This is the wrong request. If you are serious about earning manually and do not want to reveal the strategy, then contact the paid service https://www.mql5.com/ru/job. I advise you to search the forum for the keywords "programmer", "to order", etc. beforehand.
Read the article "Expert Advisor Made to Order.Instructions for the trader", look through the correspondence in the paid service, estimate the possible cost of development by analogues. After such preparation, you will choose the most suitable implementers, and the service will check the honesty of the customer and the contractor.
With the existing approach you will be written by people you do not know, and you will not be able to assess neither their level, nor the adequacy of the price for development.

granit77:
No need to spam, repeating the question in different threads. Your thread has been deleted, you have been warned.
I'm sorry but I just really need this type of EA ... I'm hoping someone will respond here.

Hello. You are new on the forum. I would like to ask a question. Can someone write an EA to open orders to sell and buy exactly at 00 UAH and after taking a certain number of points to close the position. trade without stops.

Gerasimm:
Wouldn't it be easier to do it on a Friday evening? As usual it's dead and there's plenty of time for "homework". You won't need to drive the car at night and there won't be any mistakes... Good luck anyway.

Not an option, I make my forecast on weekly candlesticks and on Friday night the trades are still going on.

Good health to ALL and successful trading!

This is my first time on the forum. I have a PROPOSAL:

I want to improve (or make new update on its base) the MovingAverage- I use manual "improvements" on the charts of currency pairs for several months. It is GREAT for identifying support-resistance lines (70% of chart breakdown or rebound, or reversal), which helps with s/l and t/p. order (movement area) especially on such pairs as AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, on which there is little analytical technique (and on STANDARD ones it helps too)
The essence of the proposal:
- at the end-tail of the Mouving a horizontal dotted line (the same colour as the Mouving) with a sign (better to the right!It's not so informative on the left side) of the timeframe (for example =M15, =M30, =H1, =H4, =D1... - without it you get confused at once) and the line MUST follow the "tail" of the Moving.

NOW I do it on charts MANUAL, correcting periodically.

I "follow" 7 currency pairs at a time(unidirectional: EUR*, GBP*, AUD*, NZD*; anti-directional: *CHF, *JPY: *CHF, *JPY, *CAD ) and corrections often take a lot of time at the most convenient moment (by the way, the charts for these currency pairs are additional indicators {if one-directional pairs move synchronously but with different speed in ONE direction, and opposite - to make a decision about opening an order for a REAL currency pair).

But it is FOREVER better to choose a currency pair and help with horizontal lines of "tails" of different t-frames' Moovings: it is BETTER to choose a pair on the way of which you WILL NOT cross muwings of BIG T-frames (or better to have them already passed); or at least put t/p before it, or hide s/l behind it; well and at least approximately define whether opening an order is worth THOSE (to the nearest MUving 20p or 50p or 100p...). Of course this is not the only criterion for opening an order - and the movement in the trend, and testimony from different indicators (eg Aligator + Fractal +SAR + AAO +RSI14=MA9 + ...), and so on and so forth ...

EXAMPLE-screens:

In the settings of the Muving (or of the new indicator on its basis) you must provide an opportunity to reflect or not to reflect the horizon lines and the selection of t-frames along the horizon lines OBLIGATORY.

In the future, you can make even steeper modernization Mooving, but even this - would be GREAT!!!

PS: I'll give developers both screenshots and detailed user's guide and practical recommendations (from my poor experience - well, I hope they'll adjust the Avatars...)

Sincerely, Sergey

Hello Colleagues! Help me to combine two EA into one! and
add functions! if possible a few options!
1) For example when my EA has buy or sell -
a) Stop Loss is moved to the no-loss position by the parameter set at the beginning of settings. i.e. enter the level in pips which leads to the no-loss position. when it reaches e.g. . +20+40 pps and adjusted.
b) Also add another trailing stop. For example the price reaches +100 pps in the first trailing stop and it stops trailing there.
c) After 50 pps the second trailing stop is set and trails to the end. Both work and the same parameters are set in the beginning of the EA.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) Simply connect two EAs. and add the output to the level without loss on the set POINTS, e.g. +25 pips. and immediately transferred to a BU.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When connecting two EAs ! in trailing stop EA. order immediately by numbers for example
1) by candlestick True False
2) by fractals True False
3) by no-loss True False
4) by no-loss +40
5) by parabolic

6) trailing stop with 10p

Files:
tnlvilfmz.rar  5 kb

Ereke:
Hello Colleagues! Help me to combine two EAs into one!
Add functions ! If possible a few options !
1) For example when EA opens Buy or Sell !
a) Stop Loss was moved to the unlossed position according to the parameter set at the beginning of the settings. i.e., set the level in pips after which the EA is moved to the unlossed position. +20+40 points and it is regulated.
b) add another trailing stop. e.g. price reaches +100 points in the first trailing stop and it stops trailing.
c) After 50 pips, it adds a second trailing stop and adjusts it to the end of the trailing stop. Both of them work and the parameters are also set at the beginning of the work of the EA.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) Simply connect the two EAs and add the output to the level without loss on the set points, e.g. +25 pips. and immediately transfers it to a BU.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When combining two EAs in a trailing stop EA.
1) by candlesticks True False
2) by fractals True False
3)by no-loss True False
4)by no-loss +40
5)by parabolic

6) trailing stop with 10p

help, for a fee skype sanyooooooook1

vargack:

...///

I want to improve (or create a new upgrade on its basis) the MovingAverage indicator - ...///

YES!!! Improvement (for MT4) of the indicator - the Expert Advisor IS!!! helped by my friend Andrey (he writes both on mql4 and mql5)

I am testing the trial, it WORKS...

PS: Tell me how and where to post it (with the author's permission, of course)

Help create an EA! The working principle is as follows. I put a horizon line above the current price. Line above the current price, with time the price should be to depart this line at (15) points and only then exhibited SELL STOP with STOP Lost 20 points on the price line and waits until the price returns and the order works (if the price after setting the order will not return and left to 30 points order is canceled). If there is a profit +20 pips, STOP Lost moves to the point SELL, and so on by 20 pips to TP. The same rule applies to BUY. We need at least 2 buy and sell orders, i.e. 2 lines from above and below. Lot=1.
Reason: