Possible to create an Index of a certain currency?

Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible in MT4 to create an index for a currency, for example the USD. You should be able to choose the Index from the list of Symbols, just like you choose any currency-pair. Same timeframes as for the other symbols, M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, a.s.o.
If you create an index for the USD, it should be compared to for example the EUR, GBP, CHF and JPY. Each of these currencys could have different weight in the Index.
If this is at all possible, I can be more specific about the details.
I have tried this out in EXCEL (!), but then I have to put in the figures manually, which is not the most convenient way in the long run.
I would appriciate live streaming courses in the MT4 instead, just like any currency-pair. Of course you should be able to use all the Indicators as well, such as MACD, Momentum, RSI, etc.

Anybody?
Lasse

See Mindex - "Индикаторы"

Hi Rosh,

I am not sure we understand each other.

1. I can not find anything about Mindex.
2. I want the index to create a diagram, just like the symbols. I mean just like the currency pairs. The index should not be an indicator. But when I look at the diagram of the index, I want to to able to use all the different indicators also.

Can you please explain more about what you mean?

Best regards
Lasse

Well, I understand you now. You want create index like any Symbol. Make your hst files and open offline. Also, I think you will be interesting in this article - "MQL4: Теоретические основы построения кластерных индикаторов для рынка FOREX"

Use online translator (google or babelfish) to read it.

Hi again Rosh,

Well, now we are getting somewhere.

The article looks very interesting, I will try to get it translated.
I see that the index for each currency is made as an indicator, maybe that is the way is has to be done?

One more question, could you explain what you mean when you say:
Make your hst files and open offline.

Lasse

One more question, could you explain what you mean when you say:
Make your hst files and open offline.

Lasse

See https://www.mql5.com/en/search/period%20converter
Script like Period converter may create hst files and refresh one in real-time. By this way you'll get charts and may attach on this chart any indicator or script (but expert advisor).

What I mean. Do you understand me?
Reason: