[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 15

Please write: for example, at 19.00 you need an EA to open an ore and close it at 19.30.

Oh great programmers!

Can't find someone to write me an EA in MT4 according to my rules and indicators!

I use:

3 Muwings

EmaAngleZero

FX Fish

J_TPO

I would be very happy if someone would respond and write a GOOD Expert Advisor for reasonable money!

Thank you!

Hello! If you don't mind, you could upgrade the Momentum indicator for me. Specifications: When the indicator crosses the 100 line, the indicator gives audible and visual feedback. The crossing up or down is accompanied by different audio tones. Thanks in advance!

Good afternoon, I need free help in writing an EA.

I have a clear algorithm, everything is very concise and (for a programmer) not complicated (it seems so to me).

If anyone is interested, please contact: gri75@belmail.ru or ICQ: 447687866.

I will be glad .

Krokus писал(а) >>

Hello! If you don't mind, you could upgrade the Momentum indicator for me. Specifications: When the indicator crosses the 100 line, the indicator gives audible and visual feedback. The crossing up or down is accompanied by different audio tones. Thanks in advance!

Here you go. Sounds in the folder sound (min.wav and max.wav)

Packed in 7z!

Files:
momentummod.zip  13 kb

Please help me to write an EA !

Algorithm of trading system:
2 counter-orders are opened at the current price with lot "X".
Every "N" points up and down from the level of the current price open another
pending pairs of counter-orders of the same denomination "X".
Let there be 10 pairs of pending orders above and below the price to avoid overloading the trading flow with
by extra pending orders. The main thing is that the Expert Advisor always make sure that
updates them as they are executed.
The lot, profit and distance to the next pending pair have to be specified in the EA settings.
The Expert Advisor should monitor all pending orders and open positions,
and if any order reaches a profit, it should immediately update the worked order
(place an pending order at the same price and with the same value as the worked order).
That is actually the whole strategy.
The result of such trade will be as follows:
At price movement in any direction passing "N" points will trigger a profit "N"
. Thus one order will work with a profit, and another will remain open with a loss of "N" points
the Expert Advisor immediately updates the worked out order with a new pending order
. At the further price movement the picture will repeat, and all this will proceed while the price does not
turn. all this time money on balance will grow (the lot is specified in options).
When the price reverses, you'll start earning money, because all losing trades
will begin to close with profits, and the newly updated pending orders will
also bring profit.
Earnings occur during price fluctuations, at the same time the deposit can
withstand a long unidirectional market movement
(which is not infinite)
This strategy is very difficult to implement in manual trading,
because counter orders on the chart merge into one line, and control triggered
orders is very difficult, because they can be very many and can
make a mistake, which will lead to difficulties in trade.
An expert program could automate all this.
The Expert Advisor should also be ready for a disconnection from the Internet and in this case
it should clearly recognise its orders when you switch it on again.
If there are gaps between orders the Expert Advisor should just update the missing
orders, without duplicating the current ones.
There should always be only one pair of pending orders at one price,
and the order should be updated by a new pending order only when its place is empty.

I have a good idea for a Plan B strategy :)

Who is interested in writing this advisor please email me at telnikg@gmail.com
Thanks in advance :)

brunopyatigorsk >> :

Please help write an expert !

Algorithm of the trading system:
2 counter-orders at the current price with lot "X" are opened.
After each "N" points up and down from level of the current price are opened
Pairs of pending counter-orders of the same face value "X".
..... .......................
There should always be only one pair of pending orders at one price,
And an order should be updated by a new pending order only when its place is empty.

Yes indeed ! You are probably mostly right. I've made my acquaintance such a grider EA on order. Almost one to one with your description, plus trails of loss and profit. We kept it on Demo for 1.5-2 months (Limit and Stop Loss versions). And the profits were progressive and stable (although there were drawdowns). Expert Advisor worked with lot 001 and a profit of about +3000$ with initial deposit = 10000$.

However, the situation has changed dramatically on the real account (in a well-known brokerage company). The Expert Advisor started (by the law of meanness) with a heavy drawdown, but it quickly restored the initial deposit. And as soon as the profit started (and it was good!), the brokerage company sent us a message saying that the given tactics "strongly overloads and hampers the server, and therefore the client should reconsider ....", etc. "etc. Strange lapses and interruptions in communication started. Eventually the account was simply blocked.

Although, the number of put-ins was limited to 15-20 and the number of open positions to no more than a hundred or two!

So, don't be fooled. DC will not let you use such a profitable Expert Advisor.

Think of something else. If you have already thought of the above tactic, then, perhaps, you have the brains to the best of your ability and you'll think of something else. profitable....

//----------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way. Somewhere here on the forum there is a freely available advisor with a similar algorithm. Search for grider.

rid писал(а) >>

Yes, indeed! You are probably mostly right. I made my acquaintance an advisor like this on commission. Almost one to one with your description, plus the trawl. We kept it on demo for 1.5-2 months (versions with limit and stop orders). Our profit was stable and gradual (although there were drawdowns). Expert Advisor worked with lot 001 and a profit of about +3000$ with initial deposit = 10000$.

However, the situation has changed dramatically on the real account (in a well-known brokerage company). The Expert Advisor started (by the law of meanness) with a heavy drawdown, but it quickly restored the initial deposit. And as soon as the profit started (and it was good!), the brokerage company sent us a message saying that the given tactics "strongly overloads and complicates the server, and therefore the client should reconsider ...." , etc. "etc. Strange lapses and interruptions in communication started. Eventually the account was simply blocked.

Although, the number of put-ins was limited to 15-20 and the number of open positions to no more than a hundred or two!

So, don't be fooled. DC will not let you use such a profitable Expert Advisor.

Think of something else. If you have already thought of the above tactic, you might have brains at least and you'll think of something else. profitable....

And if you reduce the number of put-ins to a minimum...

Reason: