The truth about councillors! - page 8

nikat97:
The tractor driver had no time to think, he just pushed the levers))))))

in the days of Q2 there was also a funny concept of "tractor drivers"...(i.e. "keymen"...) they were a lot like bots, but they were always taken into the game with a good attitude. it was more interesting with cannon fodder... sometimes tractor drivers got very offended, and then we had to temporarily give them a helping hand. most tractor drivers remained tractor drivers, and only a few managed to make the transition to mice players.
what does a spade have to do with it? if there are several spades, one does not always choose the right one. a spade is not a spade, and each one needs to know how to dig... and to learn... to break yourself - that's not something everyone can do...

There is an idea for a Stable EA. A programmer is needed, if anyone is interested, please contact me in person.

Baltimor:
I have an idea of the Stable Expert Advisor. Need a programmer, if anyone is interested - please write in person.

From experience, there are the following ways in which you can get a potential contractor interested:

1. Materially.

2. To lay out the results of work on the idea (TS).

3. To post the idea publicly.

Vitaly, ouch! Give us a report on the first day, it's interesting for everyone!

Or do you think you are already in the Canaries?

pol123:

If I'm studying MQL4 and studying the forum threads and posted EAs, I have a question: Are there any automated EAs that work for real and do not lose deposits?

If anyone knows about them, please share the information and your practice!

I think there are automated EAs that work on the real account and do not lose deposits. But this may raise a question. Why don't many people share this information?

If you are a programmer who often develops custom EAs, have you got any good ideas? They make good Expert Advisors.

hiton:

I think there are automated Expert Advisors that work in real trading and do not lose deposits. But this may raise a question. Why do not so many people share this information?

Do you programmers who often write on demand have you come across any good ideas? Have you ever come across any good ideas?

Programmers who often write on commission, can't they themselves be generators of good ideas? Why else would they do it, otherwise, ?

hiton:

I think there are automated Expert Advisors that work in real trading and do not lose deposits. But this is where the question most likely arises. Why do not so many people share this information?

Do you programmers who often write on demand have you come across any good ideas? That make a good EA.

They don't, for one simple reason:

Those who are able to come up with new methods of digging are capable of creating a tool - autopilots.

I liked the last two comments. I often wonder if a collective product could turn out well? Does anyone have any experience of creating a TC or EA in a collective effort?

hiton:

I liked the last two comments. I often wonder if a collective product could turn out well? Does anyone have any experience of creating a TC or EA in a collective effort?

I've noticed it's not practiced here, and for good reason...

vasya_vasya:

Can't programmers who often write on demand be the generators of worthwhile ideas themselves? Why else would do it for them?

A custom programmer knows how to implement an idea... it's someone else's job to generate it...

there is no genius programmer and at the same time no genius trader... show me one! and I'll eat your hat!

Reason: