How can I tell if an advisor is being knocked out by the DC? - page 10

Gans-deGlucker >> :

You can assume anything, especially when you don't know... The common sense here is that the brokerage company doesn't care whether it's a human or a machine. And there is a tick for prohibiting automatic trading for dealers. And by the way... If you can convince me in figures that EAs open/close deals faster than hands.

A few, yes!

Oh, my God! When I turn on an EA, it doesn't open!

Most EAs work at the beginning of the bar, of which most of the same no attempt to try again after a reasonable pause. Clearly a member that the first ticks of the bar - the peak load on the server with all that ensues.

Gans-deGlucker >> :

The reasoning here is that the brokerage companies do not give a shit who will sell, be it a human or a machine. And there is a tick for prohibiting automatic trading for dealers. And by the way... If you can convince me in figures that EAs open/close deals faster than hands.

In numbers, I don't know how to convince you. I don't know how to convince you. I should point out that it is faster and more convenient to close a position with a regular script than with a "classic" order. I gave my opinion according to common sense.

The aggregate of my other arguments is this :

1. Mt4 was developed first of all for the product customers, i.e. for the convenience of client traders. And trader's interests are second. And of course, if MT4 allows working with Expert Advisors, then there simply should be the appropriate informational option for brokerage companies' servers. It is so obvious!

2. The server can prohibit auto-trading, which means that it most probably sees whether manual or auto-trading is implemented by a trader. It can do this at least to prohibit it!

I will repeat the previous argument. No one in their right mind would put a losing Expert Advisor on the real (in contrast to manual trading). This means that most of Expert Advisors that trade on the real account are profitable. And this means that for the convenience of brokerage companies (see point 1) - the developers simply must provide the option to determine the type of trade (manual or automatic).

So that brokerage companies can take measures against too profitable work of the client.

4. Software to provide such a possibility - very easy.

You can probably find other indirect arguments, but I think these are enough.

//---------------------------------------------------

I hope I've convinced you....

the evidence is circumstantial. there's no direct evidence.

from a conspiracy theory.

Here's an idea! (And you can add a smiley face in the form of a light bulb :-) )

If there are competent programmers on the forum, it's quite realizable.

The gist of the idea is to track the data sent by the terminal when opening a position manually,

If I try to use some software and send requests to the EA through it, it will look like I do it manually!

Here's how.

the-koss:

Here's an idea! (And you can add a smiley face in the form of a light bulb :-) )

If there are competent programmers on the forum, it's quite realizable.

The gist of the idea is to track the data sent by the terminal when opening a position manually,

If I try to use some software and send requests to the EA through it, it will look like I do it manually!

Here's how.

How do I get around the ban on car trading?
Reason: