Is it possible to make bespoke EAs for the championships?

Is it possible to make bespoke EAs for the championships?

You can.

Terms of reference: 1 place! Otherwise the order shall be considered as not fulfilled.

FION писал (а) >>
Requirements : 1 place! Otherwise the order shall be deemed not fulfilled.

Don't you get it? See ' Hidden Divergence' post #3.

Geronimo писал (а) >>

Excuse me? See ' Hidden Divergence' post #3.

I think this description is not enough to write an EA

the idea itself is more or less clear

enter only on a CLOSE divergence - or let's call it a convergence

But what you can't say is the most unclear how to determine the trend programmatically!

Geronimo писал (а) >>

Don't you get it? Watch 'Hidden Divergence' post #3.

It's amazing! I'm sorry, but I can't help it. Only three days ago you asked someone to write an indicator for you and suddenly you are accepting orders for programming experts!

Integer писал (а) >>

It's amazing! I'm sorry, but I can't help it. Only three days ago you asked someone to write an indicator for you, and suddenly you are accepting orders for programming experts!

Five years ago, there was still a joking definition of business in Moscow: you buy in one end of Moscow and sell in the other. But now, in the age of the developed social .... ie, the internet, and you don't have to go anywhere. Consequently, everything matures much more quickly :)

Rosh писал (а) >>

Five years ago, there was still a joking definition of business in Moscow: you buy in one end of Moscow and sell in the other. And now, in the era of the developed social and the internet, you don't have to go anywhere. Consequently, everything is maturing much quicker:)

Yeah, businessmen negotiate a jam deal, after which one goes off to look for money, the other a wagonload of jam :o)

Geronimo писал (а) >>
Can I make my own EAs for the Championship?

What difference does it make to the championship or not!!! Any advisor written according to your idea can participate in the championship if you want to....the question is whether it will steadily bring profit or if it will lose.........

Geronimo писал (а) >>
Is it possible to make bespoke EAs for the championship?

With all the consequences that entails.

Geronimo писал (а) >>
You can make your own EAs for the Championship?

you can't, you have to! =) do you think all those Cosicins wrote themselves... Huh... no way, I wrote them... do you want me to write to you? Just money up front =) and the more the better it will win you. Myself just lazy to participate =))) that people help, for a modest fee.

Prices from 5000 USD.

Reason: