Hidden divergence - page 59

OZ0 писал (а) >>

maybe you could edit this one ?

I, as the author, am interested in..... what and for what? )))

In a turkey hat:

WHAT
to make the mark appear after
of a candle following an extremum.
AND THE ARROWS WORK

It can be done, but not the way you.... I'm busy at the moment, I'll do it in the evening or on Saturday, but I need a full sweep of the strategy. And first of all, I still don't understand - does the Expert Advisor work on signals from zero bar?

The point is that this induke then needs to be partially redone.

I would like to ask you to email me (in my profile) or ICQ, preferably point by point:

buy entry - conditions...... outputs.......correspondence..... etc.

rider писал (а) >>

I, as the author, was interested in..... what and for what? )))

This is just your indicator with arrows added and you want it to work on the bar you have formed.

Quote (komposter):

"...

Filter for signal frequency https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1448

If you have ever used the signals in the indicators, you have probably experienced their excessive frequency, especially when it comes to small timeframes. There are several ways to solve this problem:
  • Determine the signals on the basis of the formed bars. This is the most correct solution;

Whether or not to use the signal from a zero bar that didn't form to trade is up to everyone. I, for example, think it's wrong. But there are indicators that require an immediate reaction - one bar is too much for them.

To visualise a simple trend holding strategy. It is described in my post here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/109741/page56.

So many words......

Or you could just:

H(1)>H2......... - buy....... sell

..... exit buy..... exit sell......

aerobatics:

stop so-and-so or optimize..... take etc. ..... trawl needed or not, but this is for the adviser

And preferably with corrections from the "multi-volume of numerous typos"..... besides, the link to the filter doesn't work.

rider писал (а) >>

So many words......

Or you could just:

H(1)>H2......... - buy....... sell

..... exit buy..... exit sell......

aerobatics:

stop so-and-so or optimize..... tak etc. ..... trawl needed or not, but that's for EA

And preferably amended from the "multi-volume of numerous typos"..... besides, the filter link doesn't work.

In my version of the quote "a multi-volume book of many misprints" - A. and B. Strugatsky "Monday..." - so "Korneev" ?

I corrected it on the same day. As for the links, it's up to the moderators. Do I need to justify myself to you?

I do not write EAs and I am not a programmer - I just share my own and other people's experiences (as I wish you do too, although I do not share strategies worth hundreds of thousands, but only for the purpose of keeping them workable). I try to write in a language that is understandable to programmers, and for me it is difficult, but I try, as if in a foreign country I speak the language of its residents, and so that everyone interested, including newcomers, would understand. Can you say it simply and without mistakes? - You are a genius! And I am just a humble methodological strategist.

OZ0 писал (а) >>

Maybe I need to justify myself to you.

don't :)

I'll go through the details in the evening and tomorrow, I'll ask questions in the mail, so as not to cause an offtop.... >> is that OK?

rider писал (а) >>

I'll go through the details in the evening and tomorrow, I'll send questions to the email, so as not to cause offtops.... >> is that OK?

I don't know what offtop is and I don't use slang, even my own professional slang, in the presence of a public audience.

I would certainly appreciate the work done for me and the readers (as a member of the club you know about). All questions which are within my competence will be answered, and with gratitude.

This is my last attempt at conveying what I was trying to tell Prival:

On Mockingjay: I'm preparing a light, illustrative article on chart conversion techniques - with pictures. I hope you'll find it interesting, Prival. There aren't any special secrets in them, and they don't reveal anything, but they can do something, apparently. I'll probably post it in a month at the earliest.

Once upon a time, a long time ago, I remember how one of the "old timers"(Mathemat) opened up the visor :-)). At that time I decided to do it too, but to do it for a reason...

For mocking when discussing equivolume bars, and then komposter based on the discussion made this 'A New Look at Equivolume Graphs'

I had some ideas on how to mock, but all my research on the subject came up against one problem no tick history (the minimum there is is, it's minutes). I have tried it with tick history collector and was working with it, it seems to be better, but when real ((().

I tried to work with ticks collector of komposter, but I have problems with big ticks stream density I have no time to process it (because of file operations) + internet interruptions make holes in ticks array. I asked Integer to write a function "restoring" ticks from minutes. Well done, but I have not got used to it yet.

I cherish the hope that this feature will appear in the new terminal. IHMO - that's when new interesting types of processing + correct testing of these ideas will appear.

P.S. There is no grail, but a small stat advantage seems to appear

Reason: