Poll: Who uses what clock in the terminal, session charts or timers? - page 3

I've been poking around on foreign websites. I am currently compiling the capabilities of various indicators.

Unfortunately, not many wishes have been voiced in this thread so far, but let's hope that when the alpha is posted the discussion will continue.

I use Forex World Market Sessions v8.0

Files:

Slightly off-topic, but the question is topical and has a direct bearing on timing.

Can anyone suggest how bar times can be determined on equivolume charts? Of course, the times on the equivolume chart are notional, but I would like to see the real one, so that I could compare them with ordinary charts.

granit77 писал(а) >>

Who can tell me how bar times can be determined on equivolume charts? Of course, the time on the equivolume chart is conditional, but I would like to see the real one, so that I could compare it with regular charts.

It is simple - make it so that when they are built, the real time is indicated ;)

But there is a problem with it - if 2 bars get within one minute (it may well happen even with several ticks), the terminal will "reject" the chart (I do not remember anymore - it will try to correct it or simply will not open it).

In principle, for this situation, you can provide for increase of bar time for one minute - an error will be small. But it is necessary to bother with it, i.e. to sit down, figure it out and do it.

Task: Determine the date on which the broker will switch to daylight saving time. Suggest solutions :)

komposter писал(а) >>

..But you have to do it, i.e. sit down, figure it out and do it.

The first of the three points is easy to solve, while the rest are problematic. This is why I wanted not to change the chart itself, but to place in it the indicator that will transform the real time into a graphical object. I mean, if I move the arrow to the necessary bar and the object shows the start (end) time of the equivolume bar.

gip >> :
The problem: To determine the date of daylight saving time. Suggest solutions :)

- Usually brokers are guided by GMT time, and he doesn't have summer and winter time. GMT is all the time. Also in Japan there are no transitions. You can check here -

http://www.worldtimezone.com/datetime.html

"As a rule" won't do.

Not all brokers are GMT/UTC. I don't know anything about brokers using daylight time, if you tell me they don't switch at all, that would be news to me. I'm sure they do now.

I've already worked out some algorithm, but I hope you'll come up with something better.

Reason: