Hidden divergence

Interested in absolutely everything on latent divergence.

Thanks to Rustam for the link https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8148 and the link to the hedging expert topic. I think the latent divergence is a reliable signal of the trend continuation and I am looking for an indicator that may express it, for example, in %. By the way, the hidden divergence is clearly seen in your indicator (green).

Geronimo писал (а) >>

Apparently it's very hidden.

?

"details by letter"

As they say in Odesse "I'm really sorry" but I'm a bit busy at the moment, so let's do it all tonight

Why is it a hidden diversion? For the sake of secrecy? I think it's a common diversion.

LeoV писал (а) >>

Why is it a hidden diversion? For the sake of secrecy? I think it's an ordinary divergence.

The author called covvergence a hidden divergence.

It's all a matter of terminology.

I personally prefer the word covvergence.

YuraZ писал (а) >>

the hidden author called covvergence

Usually everyone gets confused and it's all called divergence. But why latent? ..... For the sake of relevance, I guess....))))

LeoV писал (а) >>

Why is it a hidden diversion? For the sake of secrecy? I think it's a common diversion.

You don't understand. To arouse interest, especially among the female audience, you have to add some secret. Then there's no limit to curiosity... And I am interested in the creation of a women's investment club, the first and only one in Russia? As Roche says, I'm beginning to pedal.

LeoV писал (а) >>

Usually everyone gets confused and it's all called divergence. But why latent?

Probably because it's not coming from the peak - i.e. not from the reversal itself

at the same time on the indicators used to identify the divergence

pay attention to different indicator readings at ("hidden" or covvergence) - and ("normal" or "honest" :-))

- whatever you like to call it - the main thing is to be clear about what we're talking about

---

it happens to be the beginning of the 2nd wave if you take it by wave analysis

where is probably the safest entrance

my point is that after a divergence, if we catch the first covvergence + other confirmations

the entrance will be quite successful

---

Reason: