I teach from scratch, as well as help newcomers to join the ranks of MQL4 professionals.

I was forced into programming because none of the freelancers, even the top ones, could do what I wanted and how I wanted (I worked with more than 70 programmers as a customer). There were many attempts, but either it didn't work correctly, or it worked correctly, but terribly slowly, or the programmers simply "bailed" from the project, after which I had to find new ones and start the project from scratch, because to complete someone else's code - is much harder than to write from scratch.

Some time ago I also started to learn a programming language and it was very difficult for me to understand simple things. I used to open help, but it was so confusing that I had to ask it on forum or via Skype from other programmers. And all this just to understand 1 function. And reading the same help, some programmers would say one thing and others another, while others would say: "Write the function and test it, and then you will understand it on your own". And all of this in order to understand what the developers wrote in the function help. I addressed Service Desk with my proposals to make the Help information better so that everyone who reads it could understand the unambiguous answer and not get a "no mercy" answer. But it's still there - it's as it was and as it is now.

I was looking for a permanent teacher to help me create my "masterpieces" and understand their functions. I was willing to pay for training, but most teachers were so expensive that I did not want to study with them right away.

I don't want to say that I will teach for free, it's simple and not logical, but my help in mastering mql4 is much more effective than various tutorials and forums. That is, I offer something that I myself was looking for at the time, but could not find. When I was programming my own Expert Advisors, I realized what many programmers were wrong about, even those who had a lot of experience, but ... I want to keep silent about it - let it remain my secret, which you learn during training, and those who write as they used to, but make these mistakes - let them continue to write so ...)))

About guarantees. Guarantee that you become a professional, I can not give, because it depends only on your abilities and commitment. I have trained several students - most of them are now programming independently, but there is one who has remained an "eternal" students. At one time I learned to program on my own within 2 weeks, although I had never coded and did not know any language except Russian. Time will show what kind of student you will be.

Dmitry Sumsky:

I was forced into programming because none of the freelancers, even the top ones, could do what I wanted and how I wanted (I worked with more than 70 programmers as a customer). There were many attempts, but either it didn't work correctly, or it worked correctly, but terribly slowly, or the programmers simply "bailed" from the project, after which I had to find new ones and start the project from scratch, because to complete someone else's code - is much harder than to write from scratch.

Some time ago I also started to learn a programming language and it was very difficult for me to understand simple things. I used to open help, but it was so confusing that I had to ask it on forum or via Skype from other programmers. And all this just to understand 1 function. And reading the same help, some programmers would say one thing and others another, while others would say: "Write the function and test it, and then you will understand it on your own". And all this in order to understand what the developers wrote in the help for the function. I addressed Service Desk with my proposals to make the Help information better so that everyone who reads it could understand the unambiguous answer and not get a "no mercy" answer. But it's still there - it's as it was and as it is now.

I was looking for a permanent teacher to help me create my "masterpieces" and understand their functions. I was willing to pay for training, but most teachers were so expensive that I did not want to study with them right away.

I don't want to say that I will teach for free, it's simple and not logical, but my help in mastering mql4 is much more effective than various tutorials and forums. That is, I offer something that I myself was looking for at the time, but could not find. When I was programming my own Expert Advisors, I realized what many programmers were wrong about, even those who had a lot of experience, but ... I want to keep silent about it - let it remain my secret, which you learn during training, and those who write as they used to, but make these mistakes - let them continue to write so ...)))

About guarantees. Guarantee that you become a professional, I can not give, because it depends only on your abilities and commitment. I have trained several students - most of them are now programming independently, but there is one who has remained an "eternal" students. At one time I learned to program on my own within 2 weeks, although I had never coded and did not know any language except Russian. Time will show what kind of student you will be.

TM4 will be gone soon, go to MT5

To program - you need to know more than an intermediate level of mathematics.

For example, I would see how you would teach programming to a Russian language and literature teacher.

prostotrader:
TM4 will be gone soon, go to MT5

MT4 is a long way off and MT5 is still a 'raw' version. And why switch to something which there are still very few brokers. In principle, MT5 is not much different from MT4, when we need it, we will switch...))

Vyacheslav Korolev:

For example, I would see how you would teach programming to a teacher of Russian language and literature.

Slava, I have already told you, anyone can be taught to program. Mathematics is not mainly needed for programming, but for drafting the ToR. A programmer is just a translator from the human language to the language understood by the program. If you could at least understand how a program is built, at least you would have learned to draft the ToR. If you think that the programmer is someone who prepares the terms of reference for you, and then uses these terms of reference to program, you are deeply mistaken ...))

Vyacheslav Korolev:

For example, I would see how you would teach programming to a teacher of Russian language and literature.

You don't have to know mathematics by five, but you do need logic.

Don't be like that, the emCu Help is well written and well understood. Don't talk about all programmers either, especially not about 70.

Advertising in the style of - I am the only DiArtagnan.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Don't be like that, it's perfectly written on the right hand side of the emcool and it's very clear. Don't talk about all programmers either, especially not about 70.

Advertising in the style of - I am the only DyArntagnan.

What a concept you've chosen. What do you mean by "emculus right", what is that? About 70 - that's no lie, most are from this site, a minority from other sources. There are programmers who write fine, but the style of most did not appeal to me, met and scams, which first convince me that without a site will be cheaper, but work for 100% advance payment, and then no money, no work. I can list by name or login, but it would not be decent to say "behind the scenes". I have not worked with you and do not know your style. When I chose whom to work with, I chose the possibility of communication on Skype, as tasks were unusual, apparently because you are in the 70 and did not enter ... ))) )))

Dmitry Sumsky:
Ну и понятие выбрали. Что в Вашем понимании "справа по эмкулю", это как?

The right is where it is not on the left.

70 people, if it's one a week, that's more than a year. Even if it's two a week, that's not a small line.

If there was a need for skype and that was the main condition, then there was no assignment, that's the problem.

Dmitry Sumsky:

Some time ago I also started to learn a programming language and it was very difficult for me to understand simple things. I used to open help, but it was so confusing that I had to ask it on forum or via Skype from other programmers. And all this just to understand 1 function. And reading the same help, some programmers would say one thing and others another, while others would say: "Write the function and test it, and then you will understand it on your own". And all of this in order to understand what the developers wrote in the function help. I addressed Service Desk with my proposals to make the Help information better so that everyone who reads it could understand the unambiguous answer and not get a "no mercy" answer. But it's still there - it's as it was and as it is now.

In general, the topic of the branch is interesting, especially if it would apply to all trainers, not you alone, and would have a separate section on the forum for free training, or would have a section in the Marketplace for services (if paid training) ... I remember there was such an idea (MK's idea, that is - their idea) to make a Market also on services (related, etc.).

I once studied myself (though for free and many years ago) with a Codersguru trainer on tsd (though those lessons were free and public, and there was a special forum section for that) ...

-------------

I'll leave it at the discretion of the forum moderators (I only help the russian moderators in this language part of the forum), but I think they'll delete it.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The right is where it is not on the left.

Seventy people, if it's one a week, that's more than a year. Even if it's two a week, that's not a small line.

Since there was a need for skype and that was the main condition, it means there was no assignment, that's the problem.

I have been a customer for 3.5 years, in all that time I have found a few programmers who write well, but the bulk of them are template makers. There are a lot of template writers among the top ones who don't know and/or don't want to know how to make custom EAs or indicators. The need for Skype was necessary so that there were no misunderstandings and no nuances between the customer and the programmer.

Now the roles have been changed, but I still choose customers with Skype - I try not to take orders without it. If you have been programming for a long time, you must understand that I often have to go over and over the TOR to make everything right at once. The customer thinks that everything is written correctly and accurately, and the doer loses a lot of time until he understands what is written in the task - skype reduces the time of understanding...

Reason: