Hidden divergence - page 60

Mathemat писал (а) >>

This is my last attempt at conveying what I was trying to communicate to Prival:

>> that's not what they say in aviation. Maybe extreme ). I really want to hear, see, transmit and receive ... eternity

Prival, this was the third attempt after two unsuccessful ones. Certainly not the last, I understand.

OZ0 писал (а) >>

I don't write EAs and I'm not a programmer - I just share my own and other people's experiences (as I wish you do too, although I don't share, in contrast to my colleagues, strategies worth hundreds of thousands, but only for the purpose of keeping them operational). I try to write in a language that programmers understand, and for me it's hard, but I try, as if in a foreign country I speak the language of its people, so that everyone interested, including newbies, would understand. Can you say it simply and without mistakes? - You are a genius! And I am just a humble method strategist.

OZ0 wrote (a) >>

I don't know what offtop is and I don't use slang, even my own professional slang, in the presence of a public audience.

Any questions that are within my expertise will be answered, and gratefully so.

Didn't ask the questions, thought the "rocket strategist" should understand the methodological strategist and so...... without the slang :)

The indicator is attached. The comments are there.

This is what it looks like on the visualisation in the tester.

Any questions will be answered here or in private, sorry, plz (a common internet abbreviation for "please"), to E-mail, which is in the profile and text of the indicator.

Files:

rider писал (а) >>

Didn't ask any questions, thought the "rocket strategist" should understand the methodological strategist and so...... without the slang :)

The indicator is attached. The comments are there.

This is how it looks on the visualisation in the tester.

I will answer all questions here or in private, sorry, plz (common on the web abbreviation "please"), to E-mail, which is located in the profile and in the text of the indicator.

Huge SPb. As opposed to the widespread acronym - St. Petersburg is what I meant by THANK YOU!!!

OZ0 писал (а) >>

Huge SPb. As opposed to the widespread acronym - St. Petersburg is what I meant by THANK YOU!!!

and so would have understood )

There is a counter question: do you want to implement Kelasev's algorithm "Elementary particles....." in pure form or with some of your additions to it?
Basically, they are the most interesting :)

If you filter out entries like on the second blue arrow on the right (although there is a small loss), then visually it looks good, although the stops, at least the initial ones, are creepy :(

rider писал (а) >>

I would have understood it that way.)

Another question: do you want to implement Kelasev's algorithm "Elementary Particles....." in its pure form or with some of your own additions to it?
In principle, they are the most interesting :)

I wanted to show Andrei

Bookkeeper to show how to handle candlesticks without indicators

For manual trading. For MTS, additional conditions are needed. While trying to understand your changes. I forgot to add that this FX strategy is relevant for "calm" instruments.

four lines define everything:

if(High[x]>High[x-1] && High[x]>High[x+1] && 
   Low[x]>Low[x-1] && Low[x]>Low[x+1] && Low[x+1] > Low[x-1]) Fractal_Up[x]=High[x];
if(Low[x]<Low[x-1] && Low[x]<Low[x+1] &&
   High[x]<High[x-1] && High[x]<High[x+1] && High[x+1]<High[x-1]) Fractal_Dn[x]=Low[x];
just have to consider that X is bar 2..... the field for experimentation is unploughed ))
OZ0 писал (а) >>

I forgot to add that this currency market strategy is relevant for "calm" instruments.

for trendy instruments you mean )

rider писал (а) >>

>> four lines define everything:

just have to consider that X is bar 2..... the field for experimentation is unploughed ))

I don't understand the code - i.e. X is the first complete bar? "Calm" means low volatility and also pairs strongly correlated with futures.

OZ0 писал (а) >>

I don't know the code - i.e. X is the first finished bar?

no.

in MQL: 0-current, unfinished, then countdown 1,2,3,4, etc.

i.e. x-1 is 1st, x+1 is 3rd

Reason: