Hidden divergence - page 24

Helen писал (а) >>
Geronimo. What "calculators" have you tried? I "catch" trend continuation diverters with RSI(21) and JRSX in turbo version. Closing on a reverse dc. Reversal, after a good trend, I consider from H1 (minimum). The reversal seems to be out of the question, but I don't neglect it. Based on my practice I can say that using MA oscillator in real time (not on history) can be dangerous in real trading (robot too), especially for pairs with yen, well, except for confirmation. IMHO. ---------------- Someone wrote... Response. I write and speak in Russian and English. I do not speak any other languages. Rarely, but I work with a high quality English speaking programmer and have no problems with mutual understanding.

Are you catching using levels in these indicators? I'm trying to formalise the signal for the whole class of inertia indicators (in the understanding that they compare current and past values) and I think Hidden D-K is an excellent indicator of the end of a trend correction.

I wrote about calculators that calculate the order placements and risks. If it is you and I have corresponded.

I don't quite understand the MA oscillator.

s2101 писал (а) >>
... That's what you have. =I think that when you manage to formulate a complex set of rules for a strategy that you can program, your articles will turn into one page of rules. = What is written, you can't even understand. What kind of programming can we talk about? And for many this became the rules more than 4 years ago.

I have already written that the outcome of this thread should be at least an indicator or a library of links to materials on divergence. So far this goal has not been achieved. Maybe it is for the best at this stage. I have not seen in your articles a UNIVERSAL rule of entrance by the Hidden D-K, for example for an oscillator class. And certainly not an exit. And you pretend to make a fairly complete study of D-K. Although your reasoning is interesting, it is totally unsuitable for MTS. I keep trying to encourage you to create a formalized algorithm that works (in profit) at least in 60% of cases. The triggering percentages are given in the code of those calculators I referred to for

Helen.

Geronimo, I'm OK with Fibonacci. I've heard of Stakhov and even read something diagonally. It seems to be his law of structural harmony of systems? Well, yes, it is curious, but so far I do not see how and with what these researches are applied to the market. I think that the market is quite sufficient for the simplest proportions, but they must be applied in a more subtle way than is usual.

About compound percentages: they're only called compound because they use a terribly complicated geometric progression. I would call it geometric.

As for "code": there are hidden cells and I don't know how to open them. If you need it, then I need a clear ToR, i.e. the source data and what you need to get and in what form. You can use an example. Let's say:

- given initial capital K_start = 1000,

- an elementary period (t = 3 months),

- the percentage growth rate for the elementary period P = 17%,

- the whole period (T = 48 months).

Then total capital at the end of the full period K_finish = K_start * (1+P/100)^(T/t) = 1000 * (1 + 17/100)^(48/3) = 12330.

Or is there something else to calculate?

Mathemat писал (а) >>

Geronimo,

About compound percentages: they are only called compound percentages because they use a horribly complicated geometric progression. I would call them geometric percentages.

On the subject of "code": there are hidden cells, and I don't know how to open them. If you need it, then I need a clear ToR, i.e. the source data and what you need to get and in what form.

I open the cells. These are the intermediate calculations. I have hidden them so as not to confuse them with the main ones. I will give you the formula and send you the whole file in my personal message (if you give me the address at oz-@mail.ru). I need to make something similar to Kim's functions in MQL4.

Helen =s2101 . The pictures are very well chosen... on the candles that have already been formed. Even my students are a little... how shall I put it... chuckle. Try to characterise the situation just now (and a very interesting one) on the yen crosses and then your self-promotion will be effective. Please tell me where to find the original techniques and unknown trading points in your articles? It's hard for a blonde to find.
Read them all. In the next subreddit they are available to everyone, even blondes.
But it's unfortunate when students laugh. I feel for you.
Here adjusted indicators. You can even show them to the laughing ones. It is possible to show even to the laughing ones. I will tell you, - only red line in the upper window is close to МА and not so much. The others are oscillators. And they behave themselves accordingly. They should pay special attention to the oscillators in the lower window. And I hope you will help them. And remind them that the accurate reversal moments are tracked in the lower frames.
They must be familiar with the work of the histogram indicators.
P.S. I almost forgot, prices are current, Friday, 23.59, GMT+2.

Good luck sowing light and good luck.

The levels included. For some reason I can't "upload" the pictures. Pay attention to GBPJPY. Thursday's reversal was expected, from 4H to... - RSI and Turbo_JRSX oversold, on 1H, M30, M15 - diversions with confirmation from OsMA. Divergence between indicators. Of course, we could wait for the divert from 4H, but in this case it may not be, and was not expected, because the daily trend is up, RSI is about 50, and besides, though not on the topic - the channel boundary, and it cannot be broken in such oversold. Friday. Another divergence for trend continuation on M30 and M15. The signal appeared earlier than the real trend reversal (as it often happens), but still it worked out. It is reasonable to think about pending orders for those who are afraid of drawdowns (IMHO). In general, the use of channels as part of an indicator or Expert Advisor (as any other TS) is useful. And the divert indicator is really necessary. FX5_... Not a very successful attempt - it has turned out to be a parody of the motif, with all due respect to its author. _ No, I don't think there was any correspondence. At least I don't have an addressee by that name. >>The MA oscillator didn't quite get it.

s2101 писал (а)

I accidentally erased this message. I'll duplicate it. _____

I had no doubt you couldn't assess the situation. I was expecting a dodge - a favourite trick of all pseudo-Gurus. I have laughed heartily already. Your recommendations to read your writings and understand from them what you cannot understand yourself are peerless! Shame on you!

Decided to show the channel as well. Also 'fitted' it. Not the worst of the channels - it works equally on all frames. Today's image, at the current price.

I decided that the channel looks better with a divergence indicator and "with candlesticks". I shifted the chart to show long range signals.

s2101 писал (а) >>

Decided to show the channel as well. Also 'fitted' it. Not the worst of the channels - it works equally on all frames. Shot today, at the current price.

Yes?!!! There's also a picture like that?!!! And no one else has it?!!! Only you? Where did you find it?

Forgive me for being a bit harsh, but incompetent Gur is no longer a living thing. No more pictures. I think everyone has them.

If I was too harsh, I apologise to everyone. I won't delete the posts. I'm not ashamed of them.

Helen писал (а) >>

I accidentally erased this message. I'll duplicate it. _____

I had no doubt you couldn't assess the situation. I was expecting a dodge - a favourite trick of all pseudo-Gurus. I have laughed heartily already. Your recommendations to read your writings and understand from them what you yourself cannot understand are peerless! Shame on you! ...I won't delete your posts. I'm not ashamed of them.

You don't have to delete them. So that everyone's stupidity can be seen.

I'm ashamed too, by the way. To untalented teachers, with all due respect to the others. Good luck to the students.

Reason: