What is a trend? - page 44

Serqey Nikitin:

So what's stopping you from making a profit? After all, the rest just doesn't matter!

nothing's in the way.

I've used turkeys before.

now without them.

Андрей:

OK, so we decide on the last available top. How many bars does the price pass before the top is formed?

This is determined when selecting the working chart and optimising the parameters, according to your TS...

Андрей:

OK, so we decide on the last available top. How many bars does the price pass before the top is formed?

I mean, how many bars are there before the top appears? Is it a fixed number or can it be any number?

Renat Akhtyamov:

nothing's in the way.

I used to use turkeys.

now without them.

If you are happy with your results, that's fine...

Олег avtomat:

All you draw correctly, but only in the case where a lower order trend(e.g. weekly) has higher order (e.g. hourly) waves (and therefore its own trends within those waves).

Андрей:

I mean, how many bars is the appearance of the top delayed? Is it a fixed number or can it be any number?

The indicator can be set to whatever you like, but the lag will remain - the maths doesn't work without the data!

Serqey Nikitin:

The indicator can be set to any variant that suits you, but the lag will remain - the maths does not work without the data!

That's understandable! I'm just comparing it to my system... I take it that the edges drawn is a trend of a higher order? I am trying to understand what part of the trend is taken as a profit. Can you mark the bars in the screenshot, if they appear, then the indicator will fix the reversal?

Андрей:

I'm trying to understand what part of the trend you are capturing in the profit, can you mark the bars in the screenshot, when the indicator fixes the reversal?

At big trends the delay at the opening and at the closing do not affect the fact of profit... But you can set closing on a smaller chart, but this is according to optimization and testing data.

Serqey Nikitin:

With big trends the delay on opening and on closing does not affect the fact of profit... But it is possible to set closing on a smaller chart, but this is based on optimization and testing data.

Does it work on M1? Because with D1 only grandchildren will see the profit!

Андрей:

Does it work on M1? Otherwise only the grandchildren will see the profit on D1!

The indicator was developed for big trends, and what trends are there on M1...?, only vanity and turmoil...
Reason: