Activation

Hi, I've just purchased the <...>, having previously purchased the Market Profile which I've found to be brilliant. Unfortunately I've had problems installing <...>. I've sorted the problem but I seem to have used all 5 activations could you help/advise me please. Regards Chris.

If you have used all 5 activations, there is nothing you can do that purchase it again.

You need 1 activation for each computer you install your purchase on, so I don't see how you could use all 5 on the same computer.

The only time a new activation is required on the same computer is when your windows operating system is upgraded or when you format your PC and install a fresh OS. 

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you have used all 5 activations, there is nothing you can do that purchase it again.

You need 1 activation for each computer you install your purchase on, so I don't see how you could use all 5 on the same computer.

The only time a new activation is required on the same computer is when your windows operating system is upgraded or when you format your PC and install a fresh OS. 

The same computer was used when trying to install.

The problem was related to  a second not used mt4 terminal on the computer.

I tried to disable this terminal and eventually had to remove from the PC, by which time the activation allowance had been used up.

Now I have a product, purchased in good faith, that I can't use. Surely there must be some way I can recover this.

Regards

Chris.

cmscs01:

The same computer was used when trying to install.

The problem was related to  a second not used mt4 terminal on the computer.

I tried to disable this terminal and eventually had to remove from the PC, by which time the activation allowance had been used up.

Now I have a product, purchased in good faith, that I can't use. Surely there must be some way I can recover this.

Regards

Chris.

This was no reason for another activation, activations are bound to computers, not seperate installed MT4 terminals.

You can install your purchase in as many different MT4 terminals as you want with 1 actiovation only, on the same computer.

Hi, this is my problem,

You can see from my Purchases that I have 5 activations available for the 'Daily Range' product.

However when I click on 'Install on the Terminal' I get this response (see attachment).

Could you advise me please

Regards

Chris.

Files:
DailyRange.PNG  87 kb

Are you on Windows 10 64 bit?

You should use Metatrader to install the product on Metatrader.
Find the product on the Market tab and install it. You can install it if you have activations available.

cmscs01:

Hi, this is my problem,

You can see from my Purchases that I have 5 activations available for the 'Daily Range' product.

However when I click on 'Install on the Terminal' I get this response (see attachment).

Could you advise me please

Regards

Chris.

You don't install your purchase within MQL5.com website, go to your MT4/5 terminal, make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your cmscs01 username (and not your email), click on the Market tab of the Terminal/Toolbox window and then the Purchased option on the left.

Finally you click on the blue Install button on the right of the purchase you want to install.

Thanks

Regards

Chris.

Reason: