Bring the MARTINGALE to its senses. - page 8

fnx :)

Do you still want to get the martingale up to speed?

I have a question: why in almost all cases the tactic of building up a position against the trend is chosen? Maybe it is more logical to increase the position during a flat, while making profit during a trend?

Here is the image. According to the arrows, the reversal with doubling (though a less aggressive variant is also possible). The channel width is constant, which means that losses can be controlled to some extent.

rid >> :

The old army joke comes to mind: "What's the most important thing in a tank...? "etc.
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's the main thing about it? :)

Well, the answer is not quite right there. In this decent society, such words are not spoken out loud.

rid писал(а) >>
Well, the answer there is not quite correct. In this decent society you don't say such words out loud.

You can also use decent words:

The tank commander asks the crew members questions:
- What's the main thing in a tank?
- The gun," answers one.
- Armour, - answers the second.
- Caterpillars - reports the third.
- No, comrades, - says the sergeant. The main thing in a tank - don't
is not to be afraid of it.

Integer писал(а) >>

You can use decent words, too:

>> Profit.

MVV >> :

Do you still want to get the martingale right?

I have a question: why in almost all cases the tactic of building up a position against the trend is chosen? Maybe it is more logical to increase the position during a flat, while making profit during a trend?

Here is the image. According to the arrows, the reversal with doubling (though a less aggressive variant is also possible). The channel width is constant and losses can be controlled to some extent.

In this picture half of the entries will be false. You haven't shown them with arrows.

Meanwhile, they are almost guaranteed to be false positives.

It is necessary to use filtering indukes, etc., so it will be a tactic resembling martingale.

And the usual tactics with MM .

Which, of course, also has a right to exist. Just like any other.

Rita >> :

From this picture, half of the entries will be false. You didn't show them with arrows.

The arrows are correct, on a breakout of the opposite level. Re-entry in the same direction is not done. You should be more careful.

I didn't quite get it then.

Perhaps the arrows are standing correctly. I'm not arguing with that.

If the up arrow stands (for example) on the blue line, i.e. on the lower boundary, then I understand that one must enter upwards, inside the channel?

But such arrows stand on the chart - only there, where the price reaches another boundary.

But in half a dozen other places we can place such arrows up where price reaches the lower blue boundary and then turns down. That's where the breaks would be.

Or did I get it wrong?

The arrows are on the opposite side of the channel for better visibility. The signal appears on the opening of the candle following the break in the channel.