[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 245

alsu:
the lines will skip values when the indicator changes direction twice on adjacent bars.
Why? Each bar provides assignment of values to the buffer on the current and previous bar, so everything should be drawn. there are two lines

BBSL:

everything is meaningless on a global scale

If you ask yourself what's "meaningful", you'll see that it's not).

As for "hurting people" - I'm not going to misbehave just to avoid hurting someone, that's wrong...) just because someone is hurt by someone else's right behaviour is also wrong, it means he's reacting inappropriately, so let him suffer until he realizes that the problem is in him. that's why ignorant people are unwilling to understand (and therefore, seek causes of problems)

eddy:

answer yourself the question of what "meaning" is - you'll see that it isn't)

As for "hurting people" - I'm not going to misbehave just to avoid hurting someone, that's wrong...) just because someone is hurt by someone else's right behaviour is also wrong, it means they are reacting wrongly, so let them suffer until they understand that the problem is theirs. that's why ignorant people are unwilling to understand (and therefore, look for) the causes of problems

All agreed))

eddy:

:D

Maybe you know why you're puking.)

You can get banned for disrespecting other forum members. Violation of the rules

Gentlemen, here's a question.

I am running the EA in the tester. The EA has access to the history, i.e. it is looking for one of the last, let's say, 20 closed orders.

This is very easy in real trading: we can specify the period of history during which the orders should be shown. Thus, the last orders are always "above". But, the more trades we have in the tester, the more orders are closed and the larger their list has to be looked through and the slower the Expert Advisor starts working.

Anyway, how has anyone solved this problem?

BBSL:

There's a lot that's been imposed on us since we were kids, without explanation...

Those who understand that their happiness or overall satisfaction in everything depends on their actions will understand that these actions are conditioned by information in their heads) in particular - by their beliefs. and they will understand that they need to work on themselves

Vinin:

You can get banned for disrespecting other members of the forum. Breach of the rules
The rules don't define what it means to be respectful, and I am respectful, whatever the rules may say

It's easier to get banned once than to rewrite another five pages.

Don't think of it as cheeky.

Let's not ban, eddy said he didn't want to offend anyone and he respects the terms of the forum...

We should just close this philosophical topic and get down to business.

I, for instance, have not got an answer to my question.

I am sorry if something is wrong!

One reason to do everything in one file -> https://docs.mql4.com/ru/basis/variables/formal:

"It is possible to pass parameters by reference. In this case, modification of such parameters will affect the corresponding variables in the called function passed by reference. You cannot pass elements of arrays by reference. Parameters by reference can only be passed within a single module, this is not possible for library functions. "

Reason: