Does the Grail exist? - page 143

IgorM >>:

...ЗЫ: опять истории про нечестных ДЦ?...

No, no - that's not it! DCs (hopefully) work within the rules they set!
I'm not going to accuse anyone of anything, God forbid! It's just that these rules are ALWAYS directed against the average trader, because otherwise there is no point in opening a DC!

Tantrik писал(а) >>

the word Logic is out... continue independent from TA and FA with no risk... and earning 20pp a day. and you think it's impossible?
Just sit on a demo and earn money or rather just click 20pp a day even if it's Monday or Friday. You don't believe it?
The system doesn't require testing, optimization... it has no drawdown, no downside... good luck in a separate thread!

nothing but intrigue:)

moskitman >>:

нет, нет - что Вы! ДЦ (надеюсь) работают в рамках УСТАНАВЛИВАЕМЫХ ИМИ правил!
я никого ни в чем не собираюсь обвинять, Боже упаси! просто эти правила ВСЕГДА направлены против рядового трейдера, ибо иначе нет смысла открывать ДЦ!

You are wrong about the situation, the only thing I agree with is setting the rules by a brokerage company. I gave an example in this thread -absence of quotes when you pipsing - as a result I have adopted this rule - I have several terminals from different brokerage companies - I always see quotes and they taught me to place stops.
You just don't know how to adapt to the rules and want the rules to suit your needs :)

sever29 писал(а) >>

nothing but intrigue:)

Why intrigue... a lot of work has been done... the search method itself is unique... I can't even say it's the only... right... no.

Tantrik писал(а) >>

Why the intrigue...a lot of work has been done...the search method itself is unique... I can't even say it's the only... right... no.

give me a hint in your personal...

sever29 писал(а) >>

>> give me a hint in private...

No.

IgorM >>:

Вы просто неумеете подстраиваться под правила и хоотите, чтобы под Ваши запросы писали правила :)

have fun?

now seriously: i know better what i want.
I want to find a way to exploit an unbreakable market pattern

Tantrik писал(а) >>

No.

:)

Dear Sirs, there will be a theme, but a little later.
It will be called The Ring, but there's life outside this forum too, even though I've stuck to it lately...

I've got dacha tomorrow, shashlik, company of three families... It's almost summer here in the south!

moskitman >>:

повеселился?

а теперь серьезно: я лучше знаю чего я хочу.
я хочу найти способ эксплуатации неубиваемой рыночной закономерности

I know what I want too.
I have found a way to an unbreakable market pattern, I can tell you where to dig - T101, but not in the way it is spread on the internet, from T101 you can only take the principle and the concept, the essence of my system is simply movement, where it is perfectly not important, what is important is how this movement looks like
Reason: