[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 554

NTH:

Do you really not realise that this explosion has discredited the government, and even mass resignations and "care and protect" from the government will not raise its reputation in any way?

It happens.

Dmitry Medvedev: "There will be no censorship on the Internet".

One day, Vladimir Vladimirovich was sitting in his office, watching a fly crawl across the screen of a nanotechnology-designed monitor. There was the President's website hanging on the Skolkovo browser Medveb.
When the fly reaches the "Ask the President a question" field, Vladimir Vladimirovich drives the fly off the screen with his mouse and pulls the phone, with a golden two-headed eagle instead of a disk, towards him.
- Vladimir Putin," he said into the receiver, "I can't seem to get anywhere except your page in our browser.
- And I, except for yours... - complained on the other end of the line.
They paused and laughed merrily.
- And what is peculiar is that there is no censorship, - Vladimir said with a laugh.
- My word is granite, - said the interlocutor in a serious tone.
- Cast in bronze," confirmed Vladimir Vladimirovich.

Hey people, can we stop talking about power, or have Vovk and Dimka hurt someone else again?

sanyooooook:
or have Vovk and Dimka hurt someone again?
No, they didn't, but they didn't do anything either, like a surgeon watching the agony of a dying patient thinking about which TV show he should go see today ((

NTH: When the Bears' ratings drop, it's a terrorist attack. Analyse history. .............
Analyzed. Sometimes TV towers also catch fire .....

IgorM:
No they didn't, but they didn't do anything either, a bit like a surgeon watching the agony of a dying patient thinking about which TV show he should go see today ((
Come on, you're the president, what do you do?

sanyooooook:
come on, you're the president, what do you do?

I will not invent a way to lift a destitute country out of its knees, I will remember TA: history repeats itself - i will analyze how many years it takes to feed a starving country and launch its own astronaut, i will not give money to nanotechnology so developments of 20 years ago will only see the light of day on tv news shows, but were never demanded by industry, I would just make Chinese phones and computers with the help of domestic producers, and this is the way to the welfare of a dying nation to increase the birth rate - and finally we will be able to see real figures on how many working people have been added to the population, and not some relative statistics in percentage terms compared to 1988, then to 1991, then just figures taken out of thin air, for I see how many children in primary school in the present time, for I know that the committee on tariffs agrees on housing tariffs by December, and we begin to fight against the non-increase in tariffs by the end of January when I already give a damn, for I know that gasoline will go up by 1-3 rubles, and the FAS will achieve a price reduction by 10-20 kopecks

HENRY: My specific actions with regard to the unclear price of "buckwheat" - I buy "secretly" 200 cars of buckwheat from neighbouring countries and stock shops wherever I can at cost, and then at the end of the storage period I force the conscientious.... buckwheat eaters to eat it. entrepreneurs

;)

IgorM:

I am not going to make up how to lift a destitute country from its knees, I will remember TA: history repeats itself - i will analyze how many years it takes to feed a starving country and launch its own astronaut, i will not give away money to nanotechnology so that developments from 20 years ago will only see the light of day on tv news shows, but were never demanded by industry, I would just make Chinese phones and computers with the help of domestic producers, and this is the way to the welfare of a dying nation to increase the birth rate - and finally we will be able to see real figures on how many working people have been added to the population, and not some relative statistics in percentage terms compared to 1988, then to 1991, then just figures taken out of thin air, for I see how many children in primary school in the current time, for I know that the committee on tariffs agrees on utility rates until December, and we begin to fight against the non-increase in tariffs by late January, when I know that gasoline will rise by 1-3 rubles, and the FAS will achieve a price reduction by 10-20 kopecks.

;)

Prices are rising because some morons overpriced them and others accepted them and bought goods at these prices, someone will say, why should they starve? go work in the fields and you will get a decent meal, three months in the countryside, hay, a cow, milk, goats, you want bread, go gather food, no one needs to live in the city, they are managers, businessmen, etc.д.

sanyooooook:
Well, our dying people sit on the Internet and bark at the government.

these "dying people" have managed to increase their monthly family budget by 10 times in the last 5 years by improving their personal skills, while inflation lags behind me, do you have the same figures in the family budget al die out?

;)

Reason: