[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 556

granit77:
Sabluk, have you watched Eight and a Half? :))

Sanyooooooooooook == sabluk ?!

jartmailru:

Sanyooooooooooook == sabluk ?!
My planet is earth...

No, of course not. Sabluk is a bank (if I'm not mistaken), he deleted his post and my line hung in the air.

Sanjok <br / translate="no"> tell me how to raise or lower the eyelids in the picture? using which tool?

lucky
Vii, is that you again?

.leroy.: Slacker<br / translate="no"> Sanyok: No...I'm just smart and lazy...so I solve problems quickly and unconventionally...
Sanek: creative
...leroy: that's why you get your ass kicked by the boss.

Sanek>> We just had a teacher who was on fire. You know the joke about the students calling their professor at night and shouting: "Are you fucking asleep? We're studying!"? Well, there you go. Tomorrow we have two exams at the same time and my group and I found out the phone number of our teacher and decided to ruin the night as well. We call at 2:30 in the morning, and the answering machine picks up and says something like, "Since you're calling at this time, you probably have an exam tomorrow, right? And you're drinking coffee right now to stay awake and learn everything overnight instead of going to lectures. And you called me, of course, so you could tell me how to pimp cde2 to freibsd after all. Don't worry, I've got caller ID and a phone database and I'll be sure to look up your name in the morning and ask you how to do it in the exam. Oh yeah... I almost forgot to tell you! Take a jar of vaseline tomorrow, you won't get away from me, you bitch!!! Good night, dear student!"
Sanyok ... Now I'm scared to go to the exam. What if the bastard told the truth... *cramps google searching for how to patch this fucking freakin' software*

SanyOK: Mum came round. Asked her to turn her headphones down because the neighbours were asleep...

Riddik: Hey, do you know how to break soap? <br / translate="no"> SanyOK: Yes. You have to dry it out first.

>

Continued ))

>

- How is a programmer different from a mere mortal?
- Because he can answer a question that already contains the answer.
- How's that?
- Well, for example, answer the question: what is 2x2=4?
- Naturally, TRUE!

Reason: