[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 43

Now I looked again, and it's true, you can see the popcorn flying out of the hole in the table. A funny and simple tattoo, and people fell for it :)

gip >>:

Сейчас посмотрел ещё раз, и правда, там видно что попкорн вылетает из дырки в столе. Смешная и простая наколка, а народ повелся :)

Well, that's the theme: humour

:)))

An older trader to a younger one:

- The grass used to be greener, the sky bluer, the girls prettier and classic TA worked...

- Got a 100% signal to close all positions.

- What is it?

- Equity divergence between demo and real...

joo >>:

Хмм, это было бы очень смешно, если бы не было так грустно. Молодежь в пролете, это ясно, всё забито до них уже давно, пускай сасут лапу... Или побеждают выживанием сильнейших, что и можно наблюдать в некоторых случаях... Это проявления принципа: "Выживает сильнейший". В дальнейшем вижу ухудшение ситуации в целом, молодежь будет становится ещё больше отмороженной и беспринципной. Главное в жизни для них: "Лидерство и оплодотворение как можно большего количества самок любой ценой". Это принципы животных в периоды засухи, непогоды и др. неблагоприятных условиях обитания....

Since there's no "Free Talk" section on the forum,

sometimes I have to post not so much humorous pictures as let's say sarcasm.

;)

ZS: Yes! And on the whole I absolutely agree with you.

It's all their own fault

Everyone's behaviour encourages young people to drink and smoke in a cultured way.

They see that "decent" uncles and aunts are using

You do evil while alcohol-addicted homeless people show anti-advertisement and do good.

bank >>:

сами во всем виноваты

каждый своим поведением пропагандирует молодежи что можно культурно пить курить

они видят что "приличные" дяди и тети употребляют

вы творите зло а проспиртованные бомжи показывают антирекламу и творят добро

You forgot to tell me it was the Jews who invented vodka and imported tobacco from America.

:)

joo >>:

Почему "вы"?, а разве Вы это не "вы"?

Разговор не про аморальное поведение взрослых и "не ту" пропаганду, а про то, что молодежь в тупике, им некуда развиваться, нет стимулов, у девушек единственный путь - найти богатого мужа, всё, нет стимула развивать мозги, общество не способствует развитию женских мозгов. А молодые мужчины соперничают между собой за право быть лидером, за право принимать решение в толпе, не нужны мозги, нужна сила и власть, за счет денег конечно.

Мы, трейдеры старого поколения, травоядные добрые зубры, длинношеие безобидные ящеры. На наше место приходят шустрые и хищные. Скоро и рынок по видимому будет меняться соответственно - быстрые и мало прогнозируемые движения, наименьшие затраты энергии на бросок - наибольший выигрыш в итоге. Это не плохо, это эволюция.

I really want to talk about this, but it's going to be off topic...

Raising my children I had to condemn them to fasting every day (church) !!!

Preaching the values of life, they initially had absolutely no idea what their "evil" father demanded of them or why .

And all because when they went out on the street they were confronted at every turn with the very thing that daddy said was bad and there everyone does it.

(Or they see, for example, naked chicks and dicks in freely available publications).

It's not decent to talk about zombie TV and the Internet...

And you say: we, we...

What about us? What can we do?

Throw away the zombie TV, computer, mobile phone (by the way!).

And how am I supposed to teach morality to my kids when there's a sex shop open at any time, literally across the street?

Combat, mate. You shouldn't equate morality and social mores in a child's head. "You can", "it's the way things are" - it doesn't automatically mean "good". Who will explain to him "good" and "bad" if not you. You can't pass this on to society. So, a sex shop is open, everyone is adulterating, and everyone is pissing in the stairwell... so what? What's it to you?

And although I am a deeply and internally grounded atheist, I cannot deny the educational role of religion. If it doesn't work the other way around...

===

Pardon the off-topic and the nurturing pamphlets. Sorry, combatant. Everyone understands football, politics and parenting.)))

===

And in tehanalysis!!! Buggahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))))))

Reason: