[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 46

By popular demand, I've deleted my information. You're already speculating on my title :)

Richie писал(а) >>

gip, you are an expert in the field of design, so think about it.

How many big refrigerators there are in Moscow at industrial and commercial enterprises,

that consume electricity. And there are such things as CHPPs, which need to cool steam and water.

The main objective is to preserve the snow until summer. The only way to store it cheaply is to create

a storage facility of enormous size.

By the way, I personally know a chief engineer who uses low temperature free groundwater, at his

enterprise. It is very profitable.

When there were no refrigerators, each station used to store stockpiles of ice until the next winter. Groceries had to be transported. It was interesting to look at the ice in summer.

granit77 писал(а) >>

Not humour. There are conceptual designs for tunnels and bridges, floating, bottom, pylon, etc. Waiting for more traffic to reach profitability.

That was a subtle allusion to citizen Manilow. :)

Vinin >>:

Когда не ьыло холодильников, то на каждой станции хранились запасы льда до следующей зимы. Продукты-то надо было перевозить. Интересно было летом на лед смотреть.

Glaciers. I know. There is another related engineering structure - thermal storage tanks. This is when the heat capacity of the ground is used.

Swetten >>:
Это была тонкая аллюзия на гражданина Манилова. :)

You are being reckless. I will have to explain what an allusion is and how its thickness is measured, not to mention the references to some obscure citizens.

granit77 >>:

Опрометчиво поступаете. Счас придется объяснять что такое аллюзия, в чем измеряется ее толщина, я уже не говорю о ссылках на каких-то малоизвестных граждан.

What if it's a well-planned recklessness?

You start asking, and then...

Actually... just start already, and we'll see.

;)

I have 12 years driving experience, but I can't understand how such an accident is possible:

-

Richie писал(а) >>

I have 12 years driving experience, but I can't understand how such an accident is possible:

-

Has anyone seen the resume of a citizen of the Russian Federation in the department of traffic police - no, but why is it too complicated an option?

It was like this... My mother-in-law asked me to bring some gravel to the cottage - we'll put it in the boot...

Richie >>:

У меня стаж вождения автомобиля - 12 лет, но я не могу понять, как возможна такая авария:

-

Montage...

...inevitably! (с)

kombat писал(а) >>

Montage...

...inevitably! (с)

Where can you see it? I think it's real.

Reason: