[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 570

sever30:

I wonder what the subtitles will call them... and the head.... ?

will they have to start addressing the staff member with the word "Sir"?

Already announced by Nurgaliyev. The official address will be "Mr Police Officer".
There will also be neighbourhood policemen instead of district policemen, but the workload of 3,000 people will not change.
I have written to them about the introduction of policemen, I think it is also a fresh and creative idea.

The main enemy, of all law enforcement agencies and others who wear epaulettes, is the stick system (indicators built on sticks). This is the root cause of all troubles. Changing the form, name, staffing, payroll and other creative innovations will not change anything. It is the dust in the eyes...

sever30:
...changing the form, name, staffing, payroll and other creative innovations will not change anything. It's the dust in the eyes...
The laundry changes on Fridays. The first barracks changes with the second, the third with the fourth. (с)

moskitman:

From 1 March 2011, traffic police officers will be called

Policeman
Inspector
Road
Regulation

first hand information...

fag.....

From what has been said, a brief summary can be made. To quote from a famous work:

From Captain Wrongel : "As you name the boat, so it will sail".

We're already at it.

sergeev:
We're screwed.

I beg to differ with you: "Still on its way ..."

If they're going to change it, they should change it all the way... the right way:

Policeman
Inspector
Road

Organisation
Regulation

first hand information...

P.S. This is how it turns out, as usual, and not all the way through... Then we still have to redo it as it should be... :-)))

sever30:

Would it be necessary to start with the word "sir" when addressing an employee?

By the way, the phrase "as you name the boat..." is from Captain Wrongel. Or rather, from its author.

I prefer my version: "As you name the boat, so it will sink... // I'm a postmodernist... and not modest, perhaps...

===============

"...for Herr Gruppenführer of the Interior Ministry..."

Reason: