[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 567

From BashOrga:

Rain's Laughter: And then we went caroling. It's dark in the countryside, quiet and deserted - it's a shame for three fragile, defenceless girls to go out alone at night. But they must go caroling.
Laughter of the rain: We put on fleece and dressed up in a raincoat, Natasha took an axe and we went.
Rain's Laughter: But we didn't do anything...

No matter how clever and resourceful the person sitting in the toilet is, if you suddenly turn off the lights, you won't hear anything cleverer than "Uhhhh!!!" from them.

Roger:
The girl is not so wrong.
"the last straw" ?

- You've been playing the stock market for a year now, and how much money do you have in your account?
- A hundred thousand.
- That's great! But how did you do that?
- The thing is, a year ago I had a million in my account.

===============

Sacredly preserved! ("nothing is forgotten...")

Got a letter today from Mr. Bernanke himself

THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD
33 LIBERTY STREET, NEW YORK, NY 10038
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Attn: Fund Beneficiary,

Contract/Inheritance fund credit from bank federal reserve board. 

This is to let you know that we received a credit instruction from the federal government of Nigeria to credit 
your account with your inheritance fund worth US$10.5 million from the Nigerian government reserve account with our 
bank, Federal Reserve Bank Of New York. 

However, what we require from you in order to commence the transfer is your banking particulars where you want 
your fund to be transferred. 

These are the information needed from you in order for us to proceed on the transfer.

{1}. Your full name and address=
{2}. Your telephone, and fax=
{3). Bank name and address=
{4). Name on Acct and Acct numbers=
(5). Swift code / routing numbers=
(6). Your current occupation=
(7). Scan Copy of Drivers Licence or Working ID=

Be informed that transfer will commence immediately we hear from you with your banking particulars. Once more, 
bank Federal Reserve board will not hesitates to credit your account within 24 hours in accordance with fund 
release order regulations. 

Your immediate response is highly needed to enable us commence on the transfer. 

Yours Truly,

Mr. Ben s. Bernanke 
Chairman, Federal Reserve Bank

Mr. Bernanke has been instructed by the Nigerian government to transfer 10.5 million GEL into my account. All that's missing is my bank details.

The only strange thing is that his postal address (MR. BEN S BERNANKE <benja@loxinfo.co.th>) is in Thailand, but that's OK, I believe I'll send my details to Ben.)

Roger:

Got a letter today from Mr. Bernanke himself

Mr. Bernanke has been instructed by the Nigerian government to transfer 10.5 million GEL into my account. All that's missing is my bank details.

Strangely enough, he has a mailing address (MR. BEN S BERNANKE <benja@loxinfo.co.th>) in Thailand, but that's alright, I believe, I'll send my details to Ben :-)

)), a remarkable soap: MR. BEN S BERNANKE <benja@lox info.co.th>

Roger:
...The only strange thing is that his mailing address (MR. BEN S BERNANKE <benja@loxinfo.co.th>) is in Thailand, but that's OK, I believe, I'll send my details to BEN now.:-)
Apparently the address is correct:benja@loxinfo.co.th
Reason: