FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 263

sxww:

You can trade any instrument, there are no lousy ones.

Just don't get involved when and where you can)

I have sales above 123 there, tried to buy on a couple of figures, didn't go, but it's a pip and has nothing to do with trading normally.

euro/frank is not suitable for trend trading on D1 - you may not test it.

Tantrik:

What do you mean by TA? Your banks are TAs, I have all my own TAs too.

I am one.

pound test on the ranges!

Balance:1 175.47Equity:
1 098.15

Equity is not far behind now ))))) you can plug in 4-5 more pairs with a similar nature. (I can also show you trades - you won't be able to -repeat, understand...)

Those banks, futures and options traders buy and sell for real money, said does not apply only to the Fed.

Does your TA either?)

max325:
*movements. They do and all 28 currency pairs have some effect on each other, only in each case the reaction will be different. I don't understand all long term eurusd traders of December 3, 2015 reversing their instruments (veers etc.). And at the time it was just a reaction to a neutral buy on eurnzd from 1.5900 +800 - 800. As myself I believe they need to do it from 10 March 2016. That's where the reaction on eurusd came from.
"Reaction" there went in November when the ECB threw in over 90bn, they didn't pull any fans, they didn't look at the eurokivi, they just threw in and that was it. And just before this throw-in the VNG warned the local miracle traders - stay away, there will be a vava)

sxww:

Those banks, futures and options traders buy and sell for real money, said does not apply only to the Fed.

Does your TA either?)

On the pound (ranges) there is only one parameter - the sanction, the rest is the "ranges" TA itself - which just doesn't technically drain on the whole story.

(well there will be no profit on "ranges" if you put them on the dollar / franc , euro / pound, etc. - not enough volatility)

So, Sensei, is your TA putting in the dough, or just the ears?)

Tantrik:

On the pound (ranges) there is only one parameter - the sanction, the rest is the FS itself "ranges" - which just technically does not drain on the whole story.

(well, there will be no profit on "ranges" if you put them on the dollar / franc , euro / pound, etc. - Not enough volatility)

I do not give a shit about the franc and the euro pound, at least tell me something clear.)

As Ilya asked yesterday? Where can I buy or sell something with a good return?)

sxww:
So, Sensei, does your TA invest money or only by ear?)
I don't have the time, I believe in the history of deals, statistics...

sxww:

I don't give a shit about the franc and the euro pound, at least tell me one thing clearly.)

As Ilya asked yesterday? Where can I buy or sell something with a good return?)

The franc and the euro pound are the leaders in corrective trading. I see your brain ... ))))), so let me make it clear: the franc makes more pips in 3 months than your canadian (or whatever you want) in the same 3 months of trend.

i posted 2 forecasts yesterday on D and today, what do you need my forecasts for ? (are you going to do them) .

"I have everything, I do everything. ))))

listen !!! how do you wait 3 months for the trend? (lying down, sitting up, are you even eating at the same time?, checking at night?)

sxww:
The "reaction" there came in November when the ECB injected over 90bn, they didn't pull any fans, they didn't look at the eurokivi, they just threw it in and that was it. And just before this throw-in VNG warned the local miracle traders - stay away, there will be a vava)
Myself at that time (December 2) bought eurnzd from 1.5890. Blew it out on the 3rd of December, it was a shame, even boozed a bit. Since then I put a stop of 300 p. from the signal.

mmmoguschiy-new:
VNG said a lot of things in general... He also said that the US was shrinking the money supply. So the dollar should be going up, according to him. But it's fucking going down, according to you...
the dollar will be sold and sold.... until the next crisis.
Reason: