Beginner trader working on a real account on Elliott Waves (invest - password enclosed)... - page 27

KimIV:
Sart wrote (a):
This is the picture...
What had to be done and what didn't need to be done to keep the account alive?
You need to practice on other people's accounts, not your own. I.e. find an investor and sell him the delights of VTE. Split the profits. And if there are losses, then excuse me, trading is risky business, and therefore it is the investor's problem.

Yurka, why are you so angry, like I don't know who? You'd better eat a chocolate bar...

You need to train on other people's accounts, not your own.

No, experience with other people's accounts doesn't hit you in the face so hard. So what if you lost someone else's investor's dough (that's what a contract is for: the investor bears all the losses, but the profits are shared).

Sart, do you still think that the loss was not due to the fact that you actually used an overly shortened version of EWP (with gross violations of MM, i.e. dilution on losses and lack of protection)?

KimIV:
Sart wrote (a):
This is the picture...
Sergei, the account is drained. Why do you think this happened? What should and should not have been done to keep the account alive? What do you plan to do next?
All this week I will be solely engaged in the analysis of developments. I'll be looking for answers....

Sart писал (а):
All this week, I'm going to do nothing but analyse developments. I'll be looking for answers...
Don't get discouraged... I envy your perseverance. You'll do well.

YuraZ:

If you can show me the results

Probably should explain the unevenness of the chart and quite large relative drawdowns: on EUR CHF JPY pairs the Expert Advisor optimized for EUR for the period from 01/01/2007 to 01/08/2007 (test period for the Championship) intentionally left the parameters to check the convergence of results for different pairs for different periods. There is a separate strategy for CAN.

Sart писал (а): All this week I will be solely engaged in analysis of developments. I'll be looking for answers....

Even the best system can hardly give more than 60-70% of correct entries, there remain 30-40% of wrong ones, which without clear observance of MM, hard calculated stops drain everything to zero...

But don't get discouraged in any way, you worked interestingly, but as you really believed in infallibility of EWT, consider the lost depo as just payment for experience (I always do that :)). Everything has to be paid for...

Figar0:

But don't get discouraged by any means, you worked interestingly, but as you very much believed in the infallibility of EWT, see the drained depo as just a fee for experience (I always do that :)). Everything has to be paid for...

You could have checked EWT for lousiness on the demo and made sure of its errors, so as to take them into account in trading.

You can't learn trading by cavalry jumping.

For a long time I tried to look at the market through Elliot's eyes,

but one day I decided I probably wasn't an Eddiote, so I looked with my own eyes.

At first it seemed to me that the Forex was clearly showing the following

the structure of the wave: the upward movement includes 2 roughly identical impulses

with a correction in between, and then a downward movement in the form of a correction to the

to the rising one. Then, instead of the Elliot picture of 1-2-3-4-5 A-B-C, we will have

1-2-3 A.

But now I think the wave is IMPULSE + CORRECTION ...All other splits are from the evil one...

Figar0:

Even the best system can hardly give more than 60-70% of correct entries, there remain 30-40% of wrong ones, which without clear observance of MM, hard calculated stops drain everything to zero...

But don't get discouraged by any means, you worked interestingly, but as you very much believed in the infallibility of EWT, see the drained depo as just a fee for experience (I always do that :)). Everything has to be paid for...

+1
Reason: