What's not the Grail? - page 5

zoritch: roughly, we can proceed from the black hole theory...any event horizon that has taken place gives us the ability to see not only past events, but also future events...

Almost a quote: "He became a poet. To become a theoretical physicist, he lacked imagination..."

P.S. This is just a lyrical digression.

paukas:
What do you mean by the M-K method ?
In this method I liked the original way of determining the area of "unidentified" functions, i.e. just our case, I think it is worth trying, maybe something can be detected in the price-time relation. I also liked the way of determining the value of pi = 3.14 ....... So there is something objective in the M-K method. It's worth a try.

Charge him for real. After all, it's your business. If you lose, it's on your own, not by using other people's predictions, which are all more of a designer coloring, not the point. GOOD LUCK.

"You may not be a poet, but you must be a wreck!" // N.Nekrasov Petyka

Sta2066:

Charge him for real. After all, it's your business. If you lose, it's on your own, not by using other people's predictions, which are all more of a designer coloring, not the point. GOOD LUCK.

Let him at least put it on the demo... There's Slava's beautiful tester (teak EA) - it was tested very fast, but the demo shows tropical showers. For everyone who knows, knows the difference between the generation of ticks in the tester and the real numbers.

PPC:
At least let him put them on the demo... There's Slava's tester beauties (tick EAs) - and they were tested very quickly, but the demo had tropical showers. Everyone knows the difference between the tick generation in the tester and the real values.

The difference between the real and demo is also considerable. For example, the demo did not shoot "Trade flow zayat, that in real life constantly, etc. And the man says that a delay of 3 minutes does not make the weather. So not a tick. So 300 bucks and "go ahead".

Mathemat:

Almost a quote: "He became a poet. To become a theoretical physicist, he lacked imagination..."

P.S. This is so, lyrical digression.

I tell you, I'm not very good at expressing myself...:-))

I mean, build an imaginary graph for the entire history (projected future)

and start to strongly compare it with the real one...:-))

(here's the birth of a typical trend I've already done by the way...see the branch about statistics...:-))

really photoshopped! (sorry if I interrupted anyone...)

the exponent would have looked cooler... more inviting or something....

Let's skip the photoshop

Files:

Vinin:

Let's skip the photoshop

The direction, though late, is right. It's never too late to find out the price direction:))) . The turkey is worthy to be placed in the "Toys from Vinin" thread.
Reason: