How much is needed.... - page 11

Sart:
I expect a sharp and decisive drop in the yen to at least 104.00
Sergey, I`m afraid for your yen position :( I opened longs on my real signals more than a week ago from 107, stop at 104.15, the target is from 110 to 115 and above. And swaps against you.

goldtrader:
Sergey, I`m afraid for your yen position :( I opened longs on my real signals more than a week ago from 107, stop at 104.15, the target is from 110 to 115 and above. And swaps against you.
I've been buying USDJPY low for the third week and selling it in 100-150 pips...
But it's not evening yet... Who knows how things may turn out.

goldtrader:
Sart:
I expect a sharp and decisive drop in the yen to at least 104.00
I will not give my advices. I will only remind you of a precedent, which is mentioned in this thread. Last week I had an up position in NZDUSD of 0.1 lot at 0.7915.
And suddenly, this instrument drops to 0.7805 within 2-3 hours. What should I have done? The wave pattern has not changed at all, the three waves are still nested
three waves were still nested in each other aiming upwards, so I bought another 0.1 lot.
On Friday the fog cleared and I quietly bit off 100 quid. The wave pattern of the USDJPY is also three nested waves, aiming downward.
The youngest of the analyzed five has once again corrected its end at 108.59 and now the third wave has started to develop, which is an impulse,
which is why I expect a sharp and decisive drop of the Yen.
On the other hand, of course, there is still enough margin for a second wave end correction. So, it's up to you to decide...

Sart, Here comes the USDJPY... I wonder if your prediction will come true. Sam yesterday and today sold ( by my system with a small amount) dollar to yen and pound to the same....good progress ( 100 and 250) while I hold....stops at breakeven....but I think it may not be 104. I think I'll buy from 105.50 until the end of the battle... with stops below 103. previous total profit on all positions for three weeks allows me not to think about the outcome of this battle. But nevertheless... How are your forecasts and analysis of VTE.

Lord_Shadows:
Sart, Here comes the USDJPY... I wonder if your prediction will come true. Sam yesterday and today sold ( by my system with a small amount) dollar to yen and pound to the same....good progress ( 100 and 250) while I hold....stops at breakeven....but I think it may not be 104. I think I'll buy from 105.50 until the end of the battle... with stops below 103. previous total profit on all positions for three weeks allows me not to think about the outcome of this battle. But nevertheless... How are your forecasts and analysis of VTE.
Everything VTE said before remains valid. I also did not believe, for example, that NZDUSD may go up to 0.8000, but look at this instrument now.

My tactic is the following: USDCAD - long term trade (a month, maybe more), the signal for the rise was formed just a week ago
NZDUSD - give some bite to pieces and catch the pullback again.
USDJPY - bite in pieces and bounce again

Sart:
Everything WTE said before remains valid. Korea didn't believe either, for example, that NZDUSD could rise to 0.8000, but look at the instrument now.

I never expressed any doubts about your predictions, I was trying to understand them and apply them to myself...At the same time clarifying my positions and calculations.

Lord_Shadows:
Sart:
Everything WTE said before remains valid. Korea didn't believe either, for example, that NZDUSD could rise to 0.8000, but look at the instrument now.

I never expressed any doubts about your predictions, I was trying to understand them and apply them to myself...At the same time explaining my positions and calculations.
However, you will make a guru out of me like that....

Sart: Everything WTE said before remains valid. Korea didn't believe either, for example, that NZDUSD could rise to 0.8000, but look at the instrument now.

Sart, has proved its toughness many times over. The Kiwi has met its target. It's time to lift the curtain a bit: VTE is Elliott wave theory?

Sart:However, you will make a guru out of me....

Already did :)

goldtrader:
Sart:Everything WTE said before remains relevant. Korea didn't believe either, for example, that NZDUSD could rise to 0.8000, but look at the instrument now.

Sart, has proved his toughness time and time again. The Kiwi has met its target. It's time to lift the curtain a bit: VTE is Elliott wave theory?
Well yes... it is...

Sart:
However, you will make a Guru out of me like this....
I learn from anyone who presents something interesting and in an accessible form, it doesn't mean I follow blindly someone's predictions ... but everyone, even a Guru may make mistakes, and I don't want to hurt myself as much as I can see on the bodies of dozens of traders.
For the last six months I've been using graphical drawings myself (for two months I've been using them in trading), which has improved the probability of my predictions. And unlike most forecasters I don't know what the price will be, but I have a chart plan for number of indicators that tells me what the current peak is or most likely it is ahead...
I tried to look closer to the waves and even downloaded ELWAVE...but it's too hard for me... and I've seen mistakes from big experts in this area recently, so there's no point in saying the method is error-free.
Reason: