Beginner trader working on a real account on Elliott Waves (invest - password enclosed)... - page 22

<br / translate="no"> There is news - the New Zealander is ripe and very willing to go up, min.target -0.8200, current price - 0.8073

What does BT say about the dollar? Very itchy to open down, it's time for it to bounce back a bit...

Figar0:
What does BT say about the dollar? Very itchy to open down, time for it to bounce back a bit...
Absolutely not - anything can go against the dollar....
The Canadian has been holding up well against the dollar for a week now. However, if playing up on the New Zealander is 100% reliable, then playing down on the Canadian,
has some risks, which we estimate as 10% risk, the remaining 90% for the success of such a game. The current price is 0.9880.

Sart: [...] Encycl...
Sergey, I had the same stray thought about the author of the psychology post copying it not very neatly :)

Mathemat:
Sart: [...] Encycl...
Sergei, I had the same stray thought about the author of the psychology post copying it not very carefully :)
Alexey, it's all lyrics, you'd better look at my last two operational forecasts for the Canadian and the New Zealander...and tell me later that WTE doesn't work.

Sergei, congratulations on reaching a positive balance and equity!

Could it be a grail? :)

Question about the Kiwi: 10-12.03.08 you were actively selling it, and today you switched to buying. Has the VTE wave developed so quickly at once in all three timeframes?

Sergiy, in spite of the good predictivity of the method so far, I would like to once again point out the danger of averaging in the price movement against your open positions. Especially with increasing lots. None of the methods can give a 100% prediction. A succession of successes intoxicates and dulls vigilance, but once, if the prediction does not come true, and the price moves against all theory, the losses can be very large.

goldtrader:

Sergei, congratulations on reaching a positive balance and equity!

Could it be a grail? :)

Question about the Kiwi: 10-12.03.08 you were actively selling it, and today you switched to buying. Has the VTE wave developed so quickly at once in all three timeframes?

Sergiy, in spite of the good predictivity of the method so far, I would like to once again point out the danger of averaging in the price movement against your open positions. Especially with increasing lots. None of the methods can give a 100% prediction. A succession of successes intoxicates and dulls vigilance, but once, if the prediction does not come true, and the price moves against all theory, the losses can be very large.

On the New Zealander I had a steady sideways movement, which I traded with an EA, which performed well for such a market.
Overnight the New Zealander decisively changed from a sideways move to an upward one, forming three upward waves: to be more precise - one upward wave on the highest level was already formed, while the two waves on the lowest level were never formed.
the two waves of the younger level could not decide on their direction. The adviser martingale closed the remaining
The Expert Advisor closed the remaining positions by martingale and I shifted to manual trading.

Of course, the question of averaging remains, but one does not want to close with a loss when one sees a nice wave picture of renewal of
of the chosen direction...

Sergey, I'm not disputing that it works. It takes a certain skill to work with such a tool, which theoretically allows to mark anything at all (wave patterns are absolutely 100% reversible both vertically and horizontally, but about Fib I have doubts about it; I suspect that Fib is the reason of such remarkable fractality of the market).

This raises a legitimate tricky suspicion: is it the EWP that makes it work, or is it in the hands of the user?

Sart:
Alexei, that's all lyrics, you better look at my last two operational forecasts for the Canadian and the New Zealand...and then tell me that VTE doesn't work.

I congratulate you on your successful forecasts, but I can't say that VTE is working.

At this point, when the dollar's fall is already a trivial fact, making predictions on pairs that include the dollar and using them to confirm the validity of the VTE is a weak, from an evidential point of view, argument. You recommended buying NZDUSD and selling USDCAD. Are these forecasts for NZD and CAD ? They are the same forecast for USD. And there are almost as many such forecasts as there are pairs with USD. For example, for the pound which you recommended to play against the dollar as well.

What about the Euro, for which you predicted the end of the movement at 1.5273, but it keeps going up and going over 1.5600? And do you know why? Because the dollar is falling and will continue to fall. And I don't need VTE to make this sacramental prediction.

If you want to check the VTE in action, try to work with it on a pair for which there is no obvious trend at the moment. Maybe EURJPY?

Yurixx:

If you want to test VTE in action, try it on a pair for which there is no obvious trend at the moment. How about EURJPY ?

That is a very long conversation.
But for now I would just like to notice that in two months of careful observations of the so-called cross instruments I haven't registered more than two waves in one direction.
waves in one direction I have not registered. I do not know why, but I have noticed that for 100% success I need 3 waves of one direction,
Although with 60-80% probability of success you can play in two waves if you have a good deposit.
Reason: