How much is needed....

It's all very trivial. How much money do you need in your account to make $10-20 a day with minimal risk?

At least look up Van Tharp's books.

JackDaniel:
How much money would you need in your account to make $10-20 a day with minimal risk.
How glad I would be if it were as simple as your question.

JackDaniel:
It's all very trivial. How much money do you need in your account to make $10-20 a day with minimal risk?
To earn $10 a day with minimal risk you need only $66363. For $20, you need twice as much.

And if in MQL04 ("MQL4 Reference - Language Fundamentals - Variables - External Functions Description ") to connect a DLL, written in C++, in which a primitive neural network is described. How much easier can we make life with the help of "Expert Advisor"?

timbo:
JackDaniel:
It's actually pretty trivial. How much money do you need in your account to make $10-20 a day with minimal risk?
To make $10 a day with minimal risk you need only $66363. For $20, you need twice as much.

Why exactly this amount?

JackDaniel:
timbo:
JackDaniel:
It's actually pretty trivial. How much money do you need in your account to make $10-20 a day with minimal risk?
To earn $10 a day with minimal risk you need only $66363. For $20, you need twice as much.

Why exactly this amount?
He is joking. There has to be a gambling system first, and then depending on the risks you have to choose a deposit.

divenetz:
http://ihtik.lib.ru/ there are three of them.

Fedor_a:
divenetz:
http://ihtik.lib.ru/ there are three of them.
thanks. i'll check it out tomorrow :) i'm +10 from GTM, the working day is coming to an end.

Fedor_a:
JackDaniel wrote (a): Why exactly this amount ?
He's joking. There has to be a game system first and then depending on the risks you have to choose a deposit.
When it comes to money jokes are inappropriate. I am totally serious and take full responsibility for my words.

Fedor_a:
JackDaniel wrote (a): Why exactly this amount ?
He's joking. There has to be a game system first and then depending on the risks you have to choose a deposit.
When it comes to money jokes are inappropriate. I am totally serious and fully responsible for my words.

Then explain why
Reason: