Not looking for investors or trying to sell an expert :) just interested in opinions - page 5

File:

Vinin:
Corwin_Volot:

While I was waiting for an answer, another expert wrote to me :(

What are the parameters by which an expert can be classified? What are the criteria for their evaluation?

For example below is the test result of my new assessor. Can anybody answer how it can be characterized without going into strategy, but only by the final result, as I do not have to torture people every time :(

Put on a demo and in a month or two you'll be able to give an estimate yourself.

I can't do anything wrong with a demo :(

When I go on a real trip, adventures begin, so I ask the opinion of the old-timers, but they are out of my mouth :(

Do they find it hard to give an answer?

They could say, for instance, that the indicator says something about this one and this one says something about that one, and your expert doesn't say anything about that one ... As a result, you wouldn't have to ask questions.

There would be no additional questions...

When testing from 1999 to 2007 there were pauses between orders for a couple of months, but the deposit reached 700000 starting from 5000.

So, I won't be able to check it on a demo till I check it. The market may change beyond recognition.

Correspondingly, is this result bad or good in testing?

Symbol

AUDJPY (Australian Dollar vs Japanise Yen)

Period

30 Minutes (M30) 1999.01.11 22:30 - 2006.12.29 21:30 (1999.01.01 - 2007.01.01)

Model

All ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)

Bars in history

Modelled ticks

Modeling quality

89.91%

Initial deposit

Net profit

Total profit

Total loss

Profitability

Expected payoff

Absolute drawdown

Maximum drawdown

155741.59 (47.39%)

Relative drawdown

89.97% (16456.11)

Total transactions

Short positions (% of winners)

0 (0.00%)

Long positions (% win)

4441 (76.51%)

Profitable trades (% of all)

3398 (76.51%)

Loss trades (% of all)

1043 (23.49%)

Largest

profitable trade

losing transaction

Average

profitable deal

losing deal

Maximum number

continuous wins (profit)

194 (10256.85)

Continuous losses (loss)

39 (-47582.75)

Maximum

Continuous Profit (number of wins)

432829.38 (69)

Continuous loss (number of losses)

-47582.75 (39)

Average

continuous winnings

continuous loss

Corwin_Volot:

Everything is fine on demo and with my hands :(

When I go on adventures in the real world, I ask the opinion of the old-timers, but they are all full of water :(

Do they find it hard to give concrete answers?

They could say, for instance, that the indicator says something about this one and something about that one, and your expert doesn't say anything about that one ... As a result, you wouldn't have to ask questions.

There would be no more questions...

It seems that a lot of orders are opened at one time.

For some reason all trades open only in one direction. You have long ones, you don't have short ones. Try to do only one lot and one order, and trades in different directions.

Then the drawing will be more objective. But as it is, it is practically devoid of any information. If the Expert Advisor suits you, you use it. If it does not suit you, you rework it or throw it away.

Vinin:
You seem to have a lot of orders open at the same time. For some reason, all trades open in one direction only. There are long ones, there are no short ones. Try to make only one lot and one order, and trades in different directions. Then the drawing will be more objective. In the opposite case it won't contain any information. If the EA is satisfying, it will be used. If it doesn't suit you, you modify it or throw it away.

The only limit is 10 lots and when the amount of lots exceeds one hundred thousand, one order for 10 lots is not enough, so this EA automatically opens the required number of orders.

If you do not want to mess up your strategy, you may always add all orders to one side.

I've been trading for a week, I studied the language at night, I have output my results, I want to know how to identify the pluses and minuses of Expert Advisors so as not to make unnecessary mistakes.

Corwin_Volot:

I've only been in the market for a week.

Then let's throw the expert to the wind!
You will spend five years on forex, during which time you will read a lot of books, you will sell a couple of real deposits, you will study statistics, neural networks, fuzzy logic, etc., etc., and maybe you will succeed.

strator:
Corwin_Volot:

Then let's throw the expert out!
You will sit on the Forex market for five years, during this time you will read a lot of books, sink a couple of real deposits, study statistics, neural networks, fuzzy logic, etc., etc. Maybe you will get something.

well, here's my expert opinion on my expert :)

What do you have to say on the merits of the question?

I understand that, apart from the bickering and standard answers like read books, sit on the demo, and withdraw the deposit, no one can answer anything?

The tool has an important role in this game.

Corwin_Volot:
Strator:
Corwin_Volot:

Then let's throw the expert in the trash!
You will sit on the Forex market for five years, during which time you will read a lot of books, sell a couple of real deposits, study statistics, neural networks, fuzzy logic, etc., etc. Maybe something will come up.

well, here's my expert opinion on my expert :)

What do you have to say on the merits of the question?

I understand that, apart from the bickering and standard answers like read books, sit on the demo, and withdraw the deposit, no one can answer anything?

The only difference is that the Expert Advisor is a forex broker.

I'll say it again. Do only one lot and only one order. And post it if you want. And make sure the trades go both ways.
Reason: