WHY? is the EA in first place in the championship with five trades opening at a time? - page 13

albe:

DON'T. So the DC fulfils his terms as long as it is profitable, as soon as he loses his guard for a moment (a few seconds) and steps aside, he gets hit over the head with a bag full of pips with big lots and shouts "I don't play that way". Then let him not walk, let him stand still. Where is this iron rule, this clear boundary that divides the moment of an honest transaction between the broker and the trader? Ah yes, this is our STOPLEVEL!!! But as I understand it, it's floating and the range of the swim is at the discretion of the DC. GIRLS, and this is called "not changing the rules on the fly"??? With such a fuzzy boundary the trader is knowingly in a losing situation.

But if STOPLEVEL does not allow setting close TP, which is logical and understandable, and if we can close positions manually from the market, then the EA may also close the position, because the server cannot (I think so) determine whether this is done manually or by the EA. How are we catching Pipsers here? They look at the history? And then "pitchfork to the side" and take the chopped cabbage?

There was no answer because the organisers are not the DCs.
Now, of course, they've done everything right. Only why now? Why didn't this adaptive show up during the testing phase of EAs, vinvin wouldn't have made the post then.
That's another thing that depresses me. All have sided with DC, protecting its profit from "unscrupulous" scalpers. But pip pipers cut cabbage without a knife to their throats according to rules established by brokerage companies themselves. Pips cannot go to the interbank. If a non-pipser blows it, they will return the money that was not taken to the interbank.) The Pipsier does not steal from brokerage companies - he earns profits honestly, according to brokerage company rules (where he is given money :))). ). And where will the broker pay - that is broker's problem :). Of course, from pockets of non-pipsarians. Optimize costs :))))
Then why this emotional background in defence of DC?

I don't think it's about the DC, people have taken it as a personal insult, as if the "wrong piper" is stealing pips from honest coders.

FION:
I don't think it's about the DC, people have taken it as a personal insult, as if the "wrong piper" is stealing pips from honest coders.
There's a story here too...
We often get told here, move away from noise, use larger timeframes, load... But we see that we should have done the opposite. Why didn't the organisers, when they said it, START?

No matter how much they say that pips are extremely unreliable, people would point the finger at him and say: "Look, what a cross, that's how you should trade! He's a fucking winner of the Championships!

Renat has already admitted that the filters were forgotten to be set in time, although the spreads have been reduced. That is, trading conditions for such a Pipser were clearly fantastic, and this mismatch has been corrected. What else do you need?

Mathemat:

No matter how much they say that pips are extremely unreliable, people would point the finger at him and say: "Look, what a cross, that's how you should trade! He's a fucking winner of the Championships!

Renat has already admitted that the filters were forgotten to be set in time, although the spreads have been reduced. That is, trading conditions for such a Pipser were clearly fantastic, and this mismatch has been corrected. What else do you need?

You know, this is the first time I've seen the result of such a piper. It's impressive! It's a Leopard 4 tank! And he did everything according to the rules. I got a shock. I cannot make moral accusations against the organizers :))) Although it was clearly their fault we saw a demonstration of this tank. "Fantastic conditions" is not you and I organized. In general, as always, went fishing, forgot the vodka ... :)
I just wish that the GREATEST ORGANIZER quietly wrote down everything, and from January to July 2008 prepared and the site, and the platform, and the history, and the Rules, that everything was tic-tac-toe. And in the Rules, too, the responsibility of the parties should be spelled out...

Gorillych, this tank is a parkett!

There will be no party liability in the rules. There can always be unforeseen circumstances and mistakes. This is normal and the organiser is insured for this.

What's more, if I sponsor a contest, do I have to pay extra for someone to take advantage of ambiguous language and interpret my rules the way they want? :))
I advise you to put yourself in the shoes of the contest organizer - really put yourself in his shoes. Just imagine that you are the organizer and what you would do. I think many people's opinion will change dramatically as a result.

Gorillych. There was a company called UTG. They called it UTG. I was used to think that they were so crazy about the demo kotirs that only an idiot could not win 500% every month.
And I advise to read the article about "my first grail" too. I think a similar case is described there.

I have a question for Renat: will the stop-loss be maintained beyond 4 points, or will we see this EA trading, now in real conditions?

Gorillaz, you are behaving like a child being let out of the house for the first time.
There is no need to look surprised and try to present your alleged naivety as basic and immutable rules.

Bauleken:

I have a question for Renat: will the stop-loss be kept beyond 4 pips, or will we still see this expert trade, now in real conditions?
Stop-Level is dynamic and is calculated automatically. On EURGBP it will vary from 2 to 4 pips, so there is a chance for winwin to enter the market.

FION:
Judging by the lack of trades at the pipsaur this night - the kotiers filtered out to the public's delight.

Frozen the German, Stalingrad...
Reason: