WHY? is the EA in first place in the championship with five trades opening at a time? - page 7

Renat:
There are no mistakes - it's just a blatant overnight piper that lives on slightly noisy quotes of this cross with such a low spread of 2 pips. We have already set the filters a bit thinner - let's see what happens next.

How not? And orders with wrong slips?
Renat.
You, as an adequate person, please tell me how this piper got orders with erroneous SL/TP? Is it the result of changing quotes (as Bauleken suggests, although it seems to be offQuotes) or the Expert Advisor does not take into account the settings of a symbol? Or it is something else?

Gorillych писал (а):

Then I have one last, standard question for you: "Why aren't you participating in the championships?"

I am participating in ATC2007.

Apologies to the moderators, but I am simply obliged to cite here an extract from Vyacheslav Andreyevich Mayer's story "Cheshopitza".

Dedicated to all critics (from me to Parabellum).

You die, but I shall live on" - an unwritten, but realized convict credo.
credo. 'Die' is a capacious word, it's part of the concept of 'distribution' in the
in the communist sense. And they distribute amongst the choches without thinking: the best
to the boss and to those who sit at the table, but to the boss first. The distribution you
you feel it as soon as they push you into the custody, take off your shoelaces, tie and
belt. In prison, a stranger will come up to you, brazenly grope you, your
your belongings, look at your teeth, take off your glasses, try them on, clean the glass on your
on your ass. The lawlessness has begun, that is, you are under the control of the convicts. Baffled by
of such shamelessness, you push the uninvited ripper away, suspend him.
But as if on cue, a horde swoops in from every corner - your glasses are broken, you
and you're washed in blood and you hear the sneering, 'Bastard bitch, you didn't spare a vintage for the long haul.
"he didn't care for the mark, he's afraid to take it off. He's a fucking pederast. Wash him,
Wash him!' And they're dragging a man - a former member of the CPSU, trade union and other
and other mass organizations, the father of the family: to the toilet, they stick his head in the toilet,
hold it down, others run up, urinate, splash warm jets on the bald skull
of the former inventor and innovator...

What is this about? I don't get it... Too subtle a hint? Too much...

And I wonder what Mr. Wedihin would do if tomorrow hundreds of craftsmen
place pipsaries like vinivine on his real estate? Will he show a healthy voluntarism,
or will he sacrifice his own profits for the reputation of the brokerage house? And will he want to sponsor
will he want to sponsor this championship next time?

As for filtering quotes - I don't think the filters will be much of a hindrance for the vinivine.
a hindrance. Looks like the pipsaurus is well made.

Aleku:
And I wonder what Mr. Wedihin will do if tomorrow hundreds of
will place pipsaries similar to the vinivine on his real account? Will he display a healthy voluntarism,
or sacrifice his own profits for the reputation of his brokerage company? And will he want to sponsor this championship next time
?

As for the filtration of quotes - I think the vinivine filters will not be much of an obstacle
. Looks like the pipsaurus is well made.

Yes, I used to have such a pipsqueak. You can see his code somewhere on the lightforax forum. From 10,000 to 3,000,000 - in 36 hours. The expert was called 10.

I think the Organizers will take action against these EAs as my real EA has traded for exactly 15 minutes and "me" has been transferred to manual quoting.

If I put pending orders the account is blocked.

I've already tried to analyze the market for some time and then I ran out of steam.

It is quite another matter if you put only 10 pips and the order is open for 5 minutes on average. In this case, the profit is rewarded.

If you assert that the broker is not bent, you will get the requested price and the broker will open a position for you. Some brokers even 12 trades an hour will seem too often...

The Championship is aimed at finding the Expert Advisors, that bring profit in real trading conditions.

Changed the filter. Now the quotes are more like Alpari's. Let's see how it works here.

This is a chart of the difference between MetaQuotes and Alpari-Demo quotes. Today since about 10:00 Moscow time (a bit earlier) this difference has dropped sharply. Which is good. Now begins the most interesting part. By the way, winwin2007's expert is not stunning at all. My system made (would have made) 329% in the same period (I look at the backtest).

Another respect to the organisers.

dreder:
Renat:
There are no mistakes - it's just a blatant overnight piper that lives on slightly noisy quotes of this cross with such a low spread of 2 pips. We have already set the filters a bit thinner - let's see what happens next.

How not? And orders with wrong slips?
Renat.
You, as an adequate person, can you please tell me how this piper gets orders with wrong SL/TP? Is it the result of changing quotes (as Bauleken suggests, although it seems to be offQuotes) or the Expert Advisor does not take into account the settings of a symbol? Or it is something else?
If the Expert Advisor has massive and persistent trading errors, the issue of disqualification will be raised.

Aleku:
And I wonder what Mr. Wedihin would do if tomorrow hundreds of craftsmen
place pipsaries like vinivine on his real estate? Will he show a healthy voluntarism,
or will he sacrifice his own profits for the reputation of the brokerage house? And will he want to sponsor
sponsor this championship next time?
And why do you think there are not many of them? There are enough of them. Of course, not everyone wants to risk their real money, but there are always those who want to. Brokers have long been used to it.

As for the filtering of quotes - I think the filters won't be much of a hindrance for the vinivine. Looks like the pipsaurus is well made.
We have an apparent failure with filters (spreads were lowered long ago and the change of filters was forgotten about until today), and they've already corrected it. As our deals are serviced by an automaton, today we have made it a bit more complicated - let's see what will happen next.

".. And people, though they've seen little good,
Are just as gullible as they were in the old days:
"They look on the past with the same carelessness...
And regard any war as the last.

Just as sure as everyone believes they're exceptional,
And marvel that there's no proof of it,
And they still can't see reality without deceit,
And the same way they go to firing squad and to prison.

Only time flies, the movement of the fast
that sometimes makes everyone drift, not just me.
But there's a greater difference between a shot and a gunshot,
Than today's day differs from the day gone by" (A.Makarevich).

'My first 'grail'

Reason: