Is it forbidden to negotiate with customers past the website? - page 15

Sergey Golubev:

And also (something I always write about) - about the moral responsibility of professionals to newbies.

There are many newbies on the forum who came here for the first time, and there are some who do not know what decompile is (they have not heard such word, but they can be customers), and so on. So professionals should open a branch for newbies (not for someone in particular, but for all) with an explanation of the "hard truths" of what you should, what you should not, what you can and what you can not, and what to do if you do not agree. How to make a proper freelance order, what to pay special attention to, and so on (in pictures).

And then the community will be stronger here, the authority of professionals will be even greater, and newbies will simply love this forum and services for the help and care that they have here coders-users (I write without irony).
That's the way it should be.

For some reason it's common to spit into a well here. Not many people really give something to the resource - they, the few, are the ones who hold it together. Most are a society of consumers and "demanders".

Sergey Golubev:

If it's about the forum, of course it's different.

But I, as a non-programmer, am surprised with another thing - most people here are not moderators or MK employees, but coders as users of forum and services.
And I wonder how literate, well-educated coders allow public discussions with humiliation and harassment of other people, but when it comes to themselves - stubbornly do not want to take responsibility for anything, shifting their blame on either moderators, or Metakvotes.

----------------

As far as this thread is concerned, it's simple:

1. don't sign up for work where the customer has provided contact details;
  2. Do not subscribe to work with decompiled;
  3. And if you do - be prepared to be banned from Freelance;
  4. And if you signed up and made a mistake (there were such cases in English - first, a friend signed up, then noticed the decompilation in the attachment, then he clicked on the Complaint, and then he got banned from freelancing) - send a request to the service desk (as far as I know - in such cases, performers-coders are unbanned, that is - I remember a few such cases, but still resolve it the admins).

----------------

Do not like the situation - write to the service desk. Because it's not moderators who ban you in services (whom you dislike so much), but admins "who invented MQL" and who you wrote such caustic words about forum moderators above - I don't think they even told ... and these rules (that I wrote above) are not set by moderators but by admins in the service desk ... Are those the same caustic words you wrote to them in the service?

Coders are brave people who are not afraid of responsibility, right? Or am I wrong?
:)

----------------

It's simple and there is nothing much to discuss.

No, I am wild with thoughts of humiliating someone and harassment, especially not about me.
And I don't go on this forum. I don't go on any forum.
I got banned for discussing politics in the summer, I think it's the heat that affects me.
And I was pleased to read your posts, Sergei, about your personal life experience.
But everything that concerns this forum santa barbara, who poisoned whom or who poisoned whom is of no interest to me at all.

I never looked here before or after.
And I've looked in this theme by the link, one person invited me to read my posts.

I came here, read a little and found it at the end:
Vladimir Karputov:
There's no point in dwelling on it any more. An application sent is a signature in the WORK AGREEMENT.

I found this statement so absurd that I couldn't help myself.

So I have no hate, no bullying, nothing else. I'm just saying what I think.
But if my message was caustic, as you have noted Sergei, it seems to be partly true. Partly.

I've had an episode long ago, when I signed up for work with the decompiler (as I noticed later) and got banned only because one of the "vigilantes" and "offended" complained about me publicly on the forum.
But the good guys were able to explain themselves and ban was lifted the same day. Karputov and I talked on the phone about it.

Lazar Buga:

No, I don't like the idea of humiliating someone and also bullying them, especially not about me.
Yes, and I looked into this thread on the link, an individual invited me to read posts.
That's why I don't hate, harass, or anything else. Just saying what I think.

Sergey Golubev:

...there were such cases in English - first, a comrade signed up, then noticed the decompiled attachment, then clicked on Complaint, and then he got banned from freelancing) - send a request to desk service (as far as I know - in such cases coders are unbanned, that is - I remember several such cases, but the admins decide it anyway).

----------------

About sending moderators to Africa - I've been to Africa, and for a long time (Liberia, organized elections there).
:)

And I was answering not so much to you, but in general ...

----------------

And about "unjust" bans from Freelance site - there was a case I've mentioned above: a coder signed up for a job, then saw the decompiled file in the attachment, then clicked on Complaint about the decompiled file like a decent human being and then he was banned from Freelance :)
He opened a branch on the forum and humorously asked what he should do. He was advised to contact the service desk. He went and solved everything fine (unbanned).

That is, in "difficult cases" - going towards them.

----------------

It's just a 15-page thread from the summer... I wish I had that energy to help the newbies.

Do you know what are the most frequent questions on the forum in the English section right now?
About symbols ...a friend installed MT5 but no Dax .... I have already downloaded it and it is ready to be installed in Metatrader.
They say that the set of symbols depends on the broker that you have joined. He answers: "Yes? And I didn't know."
and you give him the information how to open a demo account, how to find the server with the name of the broker, for example

--------

--------

There are a lot of topics with such questions every day.
Of course, there are some threads with custom symbols discussed, but they are single threads. Most of the questions are addressed to beginners.

For example, not everyone knows what VPS is ...

For example, not all of them know what VPS is. Well, the requests to "help me make an EA for this indicator" are written to me in my personal message (thank God I'm not a programmer), I send them to Freelance (not all newbies know what Freelance is and what it is all about).

MetaTrader 5 - больше, чем можно представить!
MetaTrader 5 - больше, чем можно представить!
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Разработка MetaTrader 5 началась еще в далеком 2007 году. С самого начала MetaTrader 5 задумывалась как революционная, мульти-рыночная платформа, которая сможет работать как на Forex, так и на любой бирже. За все время разработки была проделана огромная работа, результатом которой является многосервисная инфраструктура, предоставляющая...

Many newbies don't know how to search for a free indicator in CodaBase by search. They just don't look "around", in the upper right corner for example, they don't enter the name of the indicator and click Search, and then they don't look to the left to make a separate search on CodaBase.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.05.29 05:24

To search?
It is very easy: type something (what you need) in the search area (top right coprner of the page) and search.

You have no idea how happy people get when you explain it all to them in detail, how they say thank you in the threads.

Because most people are ordinary people who come to this portal with hope, with an open heart and with the belief that they will succeed. They want to master as much material as possible in a short time and they don't understand which articles to read first, and which later, and so on...

You have to help newcomers.

Sergey Golubev:

I like to play a series of toys that are considered the "calling card" of the russian schoolboys (not schoolchildren)

So, one day I wanted to modify a few conditions in the game (change the code without having the source code)

I went to the russian community with my question and listened to opinions what an idiot I was, nothing more.

Then I went to English-speaking communities and I got help from about 20 people, including community admin. And no one said anything bad. In the end I did what I wanted to do, albeit in a messy way.

Sergey Golubev:

It's just a 15-page "showdown" thread from the summer ... I wish that energy could be used to help the newbies.

No, that energy would be for the moderators and administration to think about.

Simple clarification:

1. In Freelance, a request appears with the text: "contact email/Skype ...".

2. If a developer writes a counter request, they are binding themselves:"I want to do the work and do all the calculations in this request. I undertake not to contact the customer outside of this application - neither in third party messengers, nor in personal correspondence or by post - until the Agreement is concluded. I understand and accept the condition that the violator of the Rules will bedisqualified from fulfilling orders in Freelance. "

3. If he does not write his own counter application, but contacts contacts -- then he has no obligation to Freelance.

Now read the moderators/administration guidelines:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

It is forbidden to negotiate with customers past the site?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.12.07 07 07:13

As for this thread, it's simple:

1. do not sign up for work where the customer has provided contact details;
  2. do not subscribe to work with decompiled;
  3. And if you do - be prepared for a ban from Freelance;
  4. And if you signed up and made a mistake (there were such cases in English - first guy signed up, then noticed the decompiled attachment, then he clicked on the Complaint, and then he was cut off from freelancing) - send a request to the service desk (as far as I know - in such cases, performers-coders are unbanned, that is - I remember a few such cases, but still resolve it with admins).

Simple question: What will freelancers do after reading this thread?

Answer options:

a) Press the Complaint button
b) write on contacts
c) do nothing

Eh, you, Golubev, etc. It's a simple question.

p.s. Personally, I'm not in a dialogue. Just a "tip of the hat", observations of another Freelance job with contacts.

p.s.2 You could do a test "purchase" and see how freelancers react -- guaranteed to take the customer to the side.

I would not ban freelancers. At a minimum, they can recommend themselves in a branch of his proposal to inform the customer about the violation and ask to remove contacts. It would be kinder, more efficient and correct.

Excesses are always counterproductive and only lead to rejection and rejection.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

p.s.2 You could do a test 'purchase' and see how freelancers react -- guaranteed to take the customer to the side.

It's not a bad idea, if not fanatical. If the "test customer" throws his data, and the developer is not acting on it and says that the request should not be banned.

I think it would be fairer and more unambiguous whether or not there was contact on the side in front of the "cashier".

Galina Bobro:

Not a bad idea, if not fanatical. If the "controlling customer" throws in his details and the developer is not being followed and speaks for the application - do without the ban.

I think it would be fairer and more unequivocal whether he made contact or not on the side in front of the "cash register".

How did you all get tired of your bans - can't you do without bans?

Bans on freelancers will notlead to a guaranteed diversion of an order -- but to a guaranteed diversion of freelancers.

Reason: