WHY? is the EA in first place in the championship with five trades opening at a time? - page 9

Evil councillor....

и каждый день в разное время ? посмотрите историю тупо в одно и то же время не начинает. ----- Well there could be a simple entry criterion here, namely when the small slip lies flat or something like that, when there is a full doldrums.
Gentlemen forgive me for being grey, but I have some super-deleted questions:
1. Why is it unprofitable for a broker to keep a pipsman if he (the broker) gets twice as much in spreads as a trader?
2. Whyis a +1p market close "a violation of championship rule III.6", since it is not on the TP that is being closed?
3. Who controls the STOPLEVEL (I am guessing) and how do I know what STOPLEVEL is set? And does this STOPLEVEL allow to manually close from the market in its limit zone?

1. The brokerage company has no possibility to cover such positions and has to pay for the trader's winnings from his own pocket, and the spread is also paid from his own pocket).

Errors in price changes or trading conditions, as the boundary condition is used.

Through request to MarketInfo("EURGBP",MODE_STOPLEVEL)

Mathemat:

there is an excellent tool called STOPLEVEL
Well yes, that's exactly what I meant, Yuraz...

Yeah yeah... that's understandable

Another thought arises

If you don't need the Pips, set STOPLEVE = 10 pips and no problem - and all the necessary filters ...

if the pip is so unpleasant, what is the point of a small STOPLEVEL ?

only philosophy:

changing conditions - RIGHT on the move ... the goalkeeper is there :-) just to put it mildly remove the goalkeeper from the pitch for the opposing team.

If there is a rule it is good when it is known in advance... and does not change

if the rules change, and when it is convenient, then alas... it's the one who changes the rules...

But apparently to put a small stop Level - there is a sense! (All the more so that it may be changed at a convenient time when the situation is inconvenient)

It's just that if you change the rules on the fly! It's like that.

for example you play cards and (partner) always has a couple of trumps up his sleeve - and he draws them quite legally from his sleeve at a convenient and appropriate time

And in general, everyone ---- in the game with the beautiful name FOREX has its own rules - whatever he wants and so puts it

I am not a proponent of pipsing! :-)... If partners do not want to manipulate - you have to state the rules right away!

We need to take all measures technically ... so as not to pull the trump cards out of the sleeve...

the world does not and will not have simple and clear rules - the way of standards - one rule = money makes the rules.

but if i understand and accept these terms :-) then i agree that the rules can be changed!

for example someone has dynamically spread the spread! at a convenient time for him it is anyone's guess!

by the way some people use this rule to their advantage! they just move their stops at that point in the position

as a matter of fact, i do not care. my entries with stop-losses = 20-40 pips on the average throughout the day

If the signal is strong then TP is 100 or more and the output is in buoy from 35-50 pips and my EA is designed that way ...

This is more of a philosophy, just a thought, it's not addressed to the organizers, nor to any brokerage company...

"What's good for the Russian is bad for the German" :(
"Gazprom raised the price of gas again" :)

Figar0:

1. The brokerage company has no possibility to cover such positions and has to pay for the trader's winnings from his own pocket, and the spread is also paid from his own pocket).

If the price or trade conditions change, errors occur due to the use of a boundary condition. 1.

3. by sending request to MarketInfo("EURGBP",MODE_STOPLEVEL)

The problem is solved by withdrawal of positions to the interbank market with stoplevel + spread.

and no PAYMENTs from the brokerage company budget

a loss is paid by a trader, the gain is paid via the Interbank

If only it were that easy :-)))

и каждый день в разное время ? посмотрите историю тупо в одно и то же время не начинает. ----- Well there could be a simple entry criterion, namely when the small moving average goes horizontal or something like that, when there is complete calm.

I think it's based on a decrease in tick volume (in an hour, 15 minutes, etc.).

It's hard to run into slippage at those times. And the Expert Advisor obviously does not take it into account, judging by errors of [Off quotes].

But what was done by methaquotes is a clear violation of rules from their side, because the stop levels are prescribed in the rules!

It was enough to artificially increase the number of ticks by 2-3 times and it would never start.

Gorillych:
"What's good for the Russian is bad for the German" :(
"Gazprom raised the price of gas again" :)

an advisor from Germany ...

Figar0:

1. The brokerage company cannot cover such positions and has to pay for the trader's winnings from his own pocket, and the spread is also paid from his own pocket.

Then why does he drive the price if he cannot cover the offered positions?

2) And does the STOPLEVEL allow to manually close the market within its limits? - No answer so far.

YuraZ:

changing conditions - RULING on the move... it's kinda like that :-) well let's just say gently remove the goalkeeper from the pitch for the opposing team

If there is a rule it is good when it is known in advance... and does not change

if the rules change, and when it is convenient, then alas... it is the one who changes the rules...

When the rules don't suit the "gentlemen", the real "gentlemen" change the rules
Reason: