Wishes for Meta Trader 4/5 - page 4

Good evening!

If it is not difficult: When downloading history, the download window, as well as the entire desktop terminal can not be minimized or removed. Quite inconvenient if the download lasts very long.

Thank you!

Orange:

I suggest that the program should include a manual history trading function. In my opinion it is a very useful thing. In this connection, it would be desirable to increase the speed of visual testing.

I totally agree! Especially on the speed.

First of all, it's a long overdue story, because you set it up and you set it up, but in the end it works the other way round. It is up to the fact that settings that are losing in the tester show good results in the demo account. Secondly, for dummies, such as myself, I would like to have a constructor, or interactive tips. Also I want to have at least a primitive graphical representation of the EA during compilation, using the indicators used in the EA. Thirdly, I would like to include a timer in the platform, which would be connected to the Internet every 1-30 minutes, even without starting the program, and would check the account balance or rates changes of certain pairs. Fourthly, it is desirable to make a number of restrictions, such as stopping trading at 3 losing trades, trading within certain time intervals, trading only in a certain corridor, etc. It is also possible to build in the terminal as an option and select the lot size depending on the Balance, Profit, etc. However, there is something to work on.

Please implement in the new version of the terminal the chart increase (Charts - Increase) On MN - Monthly it is clearly missing after drawing the chart lines.

I beg you!!! Make support for RUSSIAN STOCK MARKET (MICEX, RTS, etc.)
for starters, you can do it without the trading function (placing orders).

I do not understand why this segment (RF stock market traders) falls out of your "field of vision".

Please make a chat room so you can communicate in real time and they will thank you for a long time if you have one.

I have encountered a blocked account...
(when logging in it says: Account blocked)
We are talking about real accounts !!!

The account itself, but to see the history of the account is not possible.
And it is very necessary to see it...

I can do this mode by analogy with entering by investment password?
And trade is no longer possible, because it is blocked, but it would be possible to look at what was there.
At least for a period of time, say, three months after the blocking, with e-mail notification, preferably two or three months after that.
a notification, preferably two or three times... immediately after, then a day and a week later.
And one day before final blocking without access (or removal altogether)

it's not hard to automate, is it...?

I have an additional request for MT4/5:

- When we transfer these same trades from the trade history to the chart by holding Shift, it would be nice to be able to link this entire gamut to a specific timeframe in one fell swoop, like any single indicator or object.

I'll appreciate if the "Delete all" button is added to the object list... (with Ctrl+A somehow long...)

Yes, in the list of indicators might come in handy too...

:) For me personally it's better even like this: "Delete all and close"... (For after deleting all objects there is nothing to do there anyway :)

I will not be against "hotkeys" directly from the chart...

In MT4, by double-clicking (with the mouse) on scripts/watch/ind. in the "Navigator" window of the "General" tab, they (the scripts) drop to the chart.

Why, by double-clicking on the "Favorites" tab, they are not attached, but ME is launched?

Wouldn't it be handy...

Reason: